IGNORED

24hours Time?!

ziderhead2003

I will! I have a stomach ache now and i am too nervous/excited to sleep! But city are a good footballing team and we have the potential to beat brighton and to be honest if we did play our best i wud say bout 3-0 to us! but i aint going to be that positive. I think that on the day city will beat em 2-0 roberts and scotty to score the goals! It will be nice to c the roberts/miller partnership last time we had that we thrashed brighton 4-1 and we aint really seen them play together since as peacock has bin 1st choice. But come on city u can do it!

i've had 3 city dreams this week, 2 of them being at cardiff, and in 1 of them being this huge disaster with fires and stuff with hundreds of casualties, i dont understand what makes my head think this, thank god dreams never come true :me?:
hahahahaha! I cant say i have had dreams like that since i was a very small boy! :(

Guest ifyasmell100

It seems to me hangovers r good for controlling nerves. I was more nervous yesterday than today. Well just thought i'd provide that little bit of un-proven factual information.

Archived