IGNORED

Attendances

wayne allisons tongues

Not sure how many season ticket holders we have, but last 2 attendances have been poor. 12.5k against palace and 13.1k today. Last game people said it's valentines day and that's reason why. What's reason today, I didn't go live in Manchester and just don't think it's worth the tickets for me and my son and fuel there and back now. Until the players put the effort in and show some balls I will not be parting with my money.

Before people say your not a true fan had a season ticket for last 15 years and this season didn't renew, due to last seasons performances and my son plays footy now 10ish ko saturdays and he like me thinks why put effort in to get there for 3 when none is shown on the pitch by these players.

Thing is every home game now, people make excuses. Valentines day, rugby, week before Xmas. Think people are just fed up with the performances and the potd price. If we have roughly 11k st holders that's around 2k potd including away fans. That can't be good for club finances and must be a warning sign to the club people are fed up.

Archived