IGNORED

Chris Wood Gone........

JudgeRed

Well he had two gilt edge chances today both created by him being on the left beyond the last defender. So you might argue him playing on the left worked because, in my opinion, he should have scored them both.

Correct, being out on the left he worked his way in behind the defenders something he wouldn't be able to do in the middle, he probably should have scored both chances, one was a good save from the keeper which on another day they may not have saved and I will hold judgement on the one where he went past the keeper until I see it again, yes he probably should have scored but from my angle I couldn't see how far he missed by.

Well he had two gilt edge chances today both created by him being on the left beyond the last defender. So you might argue him playing on the left worked because, in my opinion, he should have scored them both.

+1 he was the difference today between win or lose, sorry i know its blunt but that is the facts - he scores we go 2-0 up

Agreed, although I think to refer to him 'being on the left wing' is incorrect. He was playing on the left upfront, not as a winger. All in all I would be happy to see us play that again with JS in the middle.

Your right there New Zealand is a beautiful country.

Totally agree, I don't think there is a single country or place in the world that has better sceneary than New Zealand. The people there are great and admire the English. If anybody is thinking of taking a trip there, I would advise you to go to a little place called queenstown. Beautiful place and great fun!

Totally agree, I don't think there is a single country or place in the world that has better sceneary than New Zealand. The people there are great and admire the English. If anybody is thinking of taking a trip there, I would advise you to go to a little place called queenstown. Beautiful place and great fun!

Fergburger

Agreed, although I think to refer to him 'being on the left wing' is incorrect. He was playing on the left upfront, not as a winger. All in all I would be happy to see us play that again with JS in the middle.

He appeared to be on the left of a 4-3-3 and to be fair to McInnes it worked up until Blackpool's second, and then we fell apart.

I thought Wood had a good game, but as with the other ten players on the pitch he has fragile confidence and as soon as we went behind he lost it.

Archived