IGNORED

Lets Forget The Past

bcfcchris2016

really not interested any more in the people saying where would Bristol City be now if we had appointed Dave Jones, or Mark Robins, or Sean O'Driscoll or others names circled around at that time, because only God would only know what position We would be in if they were appointed, I mean Yes, Some other person might of had us in a higher and healthier position now but on the other hand, i'm sure we would of been doomed if we had appointed the wrong person. But at the end of the day it's all in the past now, done. We made the decision, We were all very happy with the appointment of McInne's, sure we wasn't throwing rose petals out of hats at his appointment, but it seemed a good option to build a bit of momentum and Derek crucially done that at first to drag us out the deep stuff ........ some people have got to remember where we were when Derek was appointed, we were 7 points adrift with not a hope in hell of getting 3 points, Just seeing City out of the relegation zone at any point for the rest of the season was deemed a big success for City fans, we are currently 3/4 points ahead of the drop zone (don't want to look at the Championship table) and i still feel as long as City our not in the bottom 3, Derek is doing his job very very well.

I know it's very hard to find a positive right now at the moment, but i am convinced whether we go down or stay up, i reckon we have a damn good manager who will sort this sorry mess out, If people don't like that then tough, Lansdown/Sexstone won't be sacking or pressureing him anytime soon, So lets get behind the team, forget the past, concentrate on getting out this rut and regardless of where we our, lets see what the summer brings when this dog turd of a so called football team is dumped away and hope we get better players and better staff to go with.

It's true that we need to look forward...and try to work out where we are going to get six or seven wins from. Over Easter we have Forest away and Coventry at home....to wins there will keep them notched back.....we need four or five others.....maybe Derby and Leicester who are mid-table? Let's hope Portsmotuh have an injury crisis by the time we play them away as they have so few players...then it is a question of getting something out of one of the really tough matches like Cardiff at home!!

Who care what might have been if some other person had been manager...or we'd sacked Millen earlier etc etc...all that matters now is getting those points on the board and being a Championship club next year.,..then we'll see whether McInnes can build a team in the summer.

really not interested any more in the people saying where would Bristol City be now if we had appointed Dave Jones, or Mark Robins, or Sean O'Driscoll or others names circled around at that time, because only God would only know what position We would be in if they were appointed, I mean Yes, Some other person might of had us in a higher and healthier position now but on the other hand, i'm sure we would of been doomed if we had appointed the wrong person. But at the end of the day it's all in the past now, done. We made the decision, We were all very happy with the appointment of McInne's, sure we wasn't throwing rose petals out of hats at his appointment, but it seemed a good option to build a bit of momentum and Derek crucially done that at first to drag us out the deep stuff ........ some people have got to remember where we were when Derek was appointed, we were 7 points adrift with not a hope in hell of getting 3 points, Just seeing City out of the relegation zone at any point for the rest of the season was deemed a big success for City fans, we are currently 3/4 points ahead of the drop zone (don't want to look at the Championship table) and i still feel as long as City our not in the bottom 3, Derek is doing his job very very well.

I know it's very hard to find a positive right now at the moment, but i am convinced whether we go down or stay up, i reckon we have a damn good manager who will sort this sorry mess out, If people don't like that then tough, Lansdown/Sexstone won't be sacking or pressureing him anytime soon, So lets get behind the team, forget the past, concentrate on getting out this rut and regardless of where we our, lets see what the summer brings when this dog turd of a so called football team is dumped away and hope we get better players and better staff to go with.

Well said, we all need to stick together. Come the summer we will have a very much new look squad and I'm sure things will improve.

Archived