IGNORED

Going Down

Langford Red

Not trying to be funny but what exactly is it that forum poster's hope to achieve with these comments? There are about three different threads on here saying "We are doomed" and, other than making an already miserable situation much worse, I cannot think what is being achieved. Mods, can we have ONE thread where everyone who has already surrendered can post their "The world is ending" posts (and have it clearly marked so the rest of us can chat and debate).

I am fine with people saying we lost because x, y, z tactic didn't work or whatever but people just posting "We are going down and it is inevitable" are plain wrong (it is NOT inevitable, however likely it may look) it does not help and doesn't contribute to debate - so why do it? It is a serious question, what were you trying to achieve with your post because I just do not see it.

Not trying to be funny but what exactly is it that forum poster's hope to achieve with these comments? There are about three different threads on here saying "We are doomed" and, other than making an already miserable situation much worse, I cannot think what is being achieved. Mods, can we have ONE thread where everyone who has already surrendered can post their "The world is ending" posts (and have it clearly marked so the rest of us can chat and debate).

I am fine with people saying we lost because x, y, z tactic didn't work or whatever but people just posting "We are going down and it is inevitable" are plain wrong (it is NOT inevitable, however likely it may look) it does not help and doesn't contribute to debate - so why do it? It is a serious question, what were you trying to achieve with your post because I just do not see it.

Archived