IGNORED

Community Trust?

Kermit the Frog

Hi guys.

As a wannabe primary school teacher I have been on work placement in a Weston-Super-Mare school since September. It's been an amazing time and the kids are a great bunch but the school lacks one thing - A playing field.

Most of the boys i have spoken too hate the fact that they cannot play football at break times and I can't imagine what its like because my old school used to have a field and I had great fun with a football every day!

As a thank you to the school and a gift to the pupils I thought that getting BCFC to come down for the day would be amazing, especially with the likes of David James! Have checked with the school and they are more than happy for me to arrange this with the club (if possible of course)

Does anybody on here know what route i should take? Would this be something to discuss with the Community Trust?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

:)

Hi guys.

As a wannabe primary school teacher I have been on work placement in a Weston-Super-Mare school since September. It's been an amazing time and the kids are a great bunch but the school lacks one thing - A playing field.

Most of the boys i have spoken too hate the fact that they cannot play football at break times and I can't imagine what its like because my old school used to have a field and I had great fun with a football every day!

As a thank you to the school and a gift to the pupils I though that getting BCFC to come down for the day would be amazing, especially with the likes of David James! Have checked with the school and they are more than happy for me to arrange this with the club (if possible of course)

Does anybody on here know what route i should take? Would this be something to discuss with the Community Trust?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

:)

Hiya Mate,

Good luck with this. The Community Trust is a fantastic cause and they will help out as much as they can. As CiderSomerset has mentioned we've helped raise a lot of money for the Trust and it's nice to see them helping schools such as yourself.

Another good contact is Amy Kingson (Community Trust Director) who is very helpful but busy.

I'm in the process of trying to organise an event through the Community Trust and The Supporters Trust which will hopefully see Bristol City break a world record and help schools like yours with the money raised

More coming soon....

Archived