IGNORED

Dressing Room Wall!

Sniper

I think the players have been pretty dire this season but I actually go along with ballwinningcentrehalf and RedDave - this thread reads like something created at half-term. I can't remember a time we've been in the **** before and come across as so disunited and nasty as fans. A lot of them probably are working their backsides off, but some sadly aren't good enough (their fault or those who signed them?) and confidence across the squad is shot to pieces for the second time this season and this kind of carry on doesn't help (TBH I think most people secretly know the players read this, and enjoy mouthing off behind screen-names).

I clicked into the thread expecting to see a serious attempt to motivate some life into the club, in the vein of the "Always Believe" attitude borne out of a fan last time. God forbid players clicked into this similarly looking for something to re-energise them.

I'll make a start trying to re-claim this thread for something positive for the dressing room wall:

"Adversity is an opportunity for heroism."

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

I think the players have been pretty dire this season but I actually go along with ballwinningcentrehalf and RedDave - this thread reads like something created at half-term. I can't remember a time we've been in the **** before and come across as so disunited and nasty as fans. A lot of them probably are working their backsides off, but some sadly aren't good enough (their fault or those who signed them?) and confidence across the squad is shot to pieces for the second time this season and this kind of carry on doesn't help (TBH I think most people secretly know the players read this, and enjoy mouthing off behind screen-names).

I clicked into the thread expecting to see a serious attempt to motivate some life into the club, in the vein of the "Always Believe" attitude borne out of a fan last time. God forbid players clicked into this similarly looking for something to re-energise them.

I'll make a start trying to re-claim this thread for something positive for the dressing room wall:

"Adversity is an opportunity for heroism."

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

+1

Always liked; "Courage isn't acting in the absence of fear, but acting despite its presence.'

right now everyone; fans, management, player, we're all afraid of the consequences of every negative result. We need to face it and beat it.

Archived