IGNORED

Congrats To Richard

CiderCraig

How has Ricky been playing for you guys since he signed?

*edit

I seem to have been registered as admin on the forum :read: hmmm I think you guys have some issues!

We have problems, this is true, can you play as an attacking midfielder, because we could register you with the club, instead of the forum.

Foster, well he's quick..............

Called up after playing in a defence that has shipped 68 goals in the last 4 games (I exaggerated here), Scotland must be shit.

Well I would say our manager is slightly insane. As an Aberdeen fan I never saw anything from him which make him even remotely an Scotland International.

** If any of the admins/mods want to PM me I can explain what I did when I registered. Dont want to post in the admin forum.

How has Ricky been playing for you guys since he signed?

*edit

I seem to have been registered as admin on the forum :read: hmmm I think you guys have some issues!

Decidedly average, he looks every part the winger converted to full back. Defensively he doesn't look so great, but pace gets him out of some situations. That said he is a vast improvement on Ryan McGivern

Well I would say our manager is slightly insane. As an Aberdeen fan I never saw anything from him which make him even remotely an Scotland International.

** If any of the admins/mods want to PM me I can explain what I did when I registered. Dont want to post in the admin forum.

:laugh: you could cause havoc here if you wanted to. Glad you don't seem the type. Massive security flaw!

:facepalm:

Thanks for mentioning it. Sodding twitter/facebook integration, somehow resets itself sometimes and sets the default group to admin.

Arrrrgh.

Decidedly average, he looks every part the winger converted to full back. Defensively he doesn't look so great, but pace gets him out of some situations. That said he is a vast improvement on Ryan McGivern

Yip, thats exaclty what he is.

:facepalm:

Thanks for mentioning it. Sodding twitter/facebook integration, somehow resets itself sometimes and sets the default group to admin.

Arrrrgh.

Thats what happened, i was slightly confused as to what was going on when I saw admin. Nightmare situation for admin teams!

I think I might be in the minority but I actually like him. I don't think we've worked out his best position but he gets up and down well delivery is pretty good, he needs to close the man down quicker but that sums up our whole defence.

Archived