IGNORED

Port Vale Winding Up Petition

hippy273

IMO For many years I've had the impression that they were run by some old family of codgers who were completely out of date with modern day football.

Lets be honest here, if you were from Stoke (and you have my sympathy) of the two local teams available to support, who would it be?

1) One who plays in the top league, won the League Cup, FA Cup finalists, large support, Modern arena, history & with a name identifying where they come from.

2) Or one in the basement league, no success, no history and a weird name even the colours they play in aren't interesting!

Hmm, no brainer

Do they need two clubs in that City?

IMO For many years I've had the impression that they were run by some old family of codgers who were completely out of date with modern day football.

Lets be honest here, if you were from Stoke (and you have my sympathy) of the two local teams available to support, who would it be?

1) One who plays in the top league, won the League Cup, FA Cup finalists, large support, Modern arena, history & with a name identifying where they come from.

2) Or one in the basement league, no success, no history and a weird name even the colours they play in aren't interesting!

Hmm, no brainer

As we know, unfortunately, sometimes the team chooses you and not the other way round!

Hmm, no brainer

Does Bristol ?? Stoke are more succesful than City and Port Vale are more succesful than Rovers. Stoke have a bigger ground than we do , Port Vale have a bigger ground than Rovers.

As RRH as said , you dont often get to pick the team you support so fair play to all those Vale supporters and I wish them luck.

didn't their chairman just resign?

Thats what I thought was the reason for them not paying wages as they have no one on the board with money, I'm sure robbie will bail them out but I read that he didn't want to be the chairman or be on the board of the club much like Elton John and Watford

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17213691

Yet another club to potentially enter administration and be docked points. Bad for football :(

good for football in my opinion.

Nothing will change until a few clubs start disappearing...

it's one of those warped opinions though, I want a few clubs (and a big prem one) to go the wall... so long as it doesn't include us.

good for football in my opinion.

Nothing will change until a few clubs start disappearing...

it's one of those warped opinions though, I want a few clubs (and a big prem one) to go the wall... so long as it doesn't include us.

Lots of heritage and history in these clubs though. Old fans will be forced to watch their rivals after years. Imagine if Rovers went bankrupt, how many would come and watch us? Chances are they would form AFC Bristol Rovers..

Lots of heritage and history in these clubs though. Old fans will be forced to watch their rivals after years. Imagine if Rovers went bankrupt, how many would come and watch us? Chances are they would form AFC Bristol Rovers..

looking at there crowds and ours we've already taken 2k off them

Archived