IGNORED

Championship Table Without Portsmouth

Coxy27

So let me get something right... if Pompey go bust only 2 get relegated but 3 still come up from League 1?

And what happens to points that teams have won or lost against Portsmouth? Do they get wiped out as if the games never happened?

So let me get something right... if Pompey go bust only 2 get relegated but 3 still come up from League 1?

And what happens to points that teams have won or lost against Portsmouth? Do they get wiped out as if the games never happened?

Yes to all of that

I think three teams will come into the football league from the Blue Square so as to keep the 92.

Yes, all points gained vs Pompey will disappear into thin air.

So we'd go from 3 points above the drop zone to 2 pts! Great!

depends how many teams get relegated, if only 2 we would be 2 points above the drop, you have to favour our chances of staying up if only 2 teams get relegated

We've heard all this before. How many football league clubs actually cease to exist.

They'll get to the end of the season and be bailed out at the 11th hour!

If you read the article the club has already been asset stripped by previous owners, they own nothing not even the paint on the walls and have big debts. Who in their right mind will buy that unless they can do a deal with the owners of the stadium, training ground and academy? The clubs that usually get saved may be in big debt but at least own their own facilities!

Archived