IGNORED

Come What May

real_bristol

Three easy questions:

i) If the council's decision is upheld what are the (appeal) options for the TVGers and how long will that take roughly?

ii) If the council's decision is not upheld what are the (appeal) options for the council/landowners and how long will that take roughly?

iii) on Tuesday if a judge decides that there will be no JR what are the options for the TVGers in terms of appeal?

There must be a city fan out there with some legal background, your knowledge and opinion will be much appreciated.

Cheers

RB

Three easy questions:

i) If the council's decision is upheld what are the (appeal) options for the TVGers and how long will that take roughly?

ii) If the council's decision is not upheld what are the (appeal) options for the council/landowners and how long will that take roughly?

iii) on Tuesday if a judge decides that there will be no JR what are the options for the TVGers in terms of appeal?

There must be a city fan out there with some legal background, your knowledge and opinion will be much appreciated.

Cheers

RB

If the law were that black and white we wouldn't be in the situation we are, so the answer to all three questions is "Gawd knows".

This opinion has been supplied in response to your request and has been billed at our standard rates. Please send 3000 guineas to my secretary.

Archived