IGNORED

So When, Or Do, Do You Push The Button?

Barrs Court Red

no credible manager however much they want to get back into football would take this job on........but agree its starting to look very ominous....mick mcarthy would bring experience and fight but its not going to happen and mcinnes has to try and get them going

no credible manager however much they want to get back into football would take this job on........but agree its starting to look very ominous....mick mcarthy would bring experience and fight but its not going to happen and mcinnes has to try and get them going

Good point,

Our credability as a club is lower than the reputation and potential that DM still has.

He could walk now get another good job in english football (maybe nearer home) very quickly.

We would be left in the sh!t and would be left begging for a manager to come to us. No right minded manager with any serious ambition would do so.

My view is that we can't change the Manager now and we should wait till the end of the season.

If we are relegated the mood of the fans will change and I'm sure the mood of the owner so then it would be wise to look for a change.

But according to Brizzle Jordan who must be Dels son that is nonsense!

I feel of we go down he will lose the support from the fans and unless we got off to a flyer the atmosphere would be very anti Mcinnes and it would effect the club so on that biases I think it would be best if he left.

However this is all speculation and we may stay up but if we do go down it would be a game changer. Some youngsters on site haven't experience a relagation not to go over the top but it's like a bereavement .

My view is that we can't change the Manager now and we should wait till the end of the season.

If we are relegated the mood of the fans will change and I'm sure the mood of the owner so then it would be wise to look for a change.

But according to Brizzle Jordan who must be Dels son that is nonsense!

I feel of we go down he will lose the support from the fans and unless we got off to a flyer the atmosphere would be very anti Mcinnes and it would effect the club so on that biases I think it would be best if he left.

However this is all speculation and we may stay up but if we do go down it would be a game changer. Some youngsters on site haven't experience a relagation not to go over the top but it's like a bereavement .

the mood is already changing mate, two defeats next week and i think the majority of us will be at breaking point....

brizzle jordan comes across very blinkered in his love of mcinnes, a bit like robbored and millen.....ultimately the buck stops at the manager, no matter how much you try and lay the blame on the players.....he had time to stregthen the squad in jan, albeit he may have been hampered by the maynard situation dragging on....from what i have seen the players he has brought in have added to the average squad we already had, not getting the best out of our better players (adomah, fontaine, cisse).....come on to say it is all the players fault is just nonsense

Again, said it so many times. Why is it always the manager to blame? Ok yeah results based industry, but the squad is:

a) Imbalanced

b) Badly bloated

c) Stuffed with mediocrity.

All IMO of course.

It's the Managers who are responsible for all three of you points.

Good point,

Our credability as a club is lower than the reputation and potential that DM still has.

He could walk now get another good job in english football (maybe nearer home) very quickly.

We would be left in the sh!t and would be left begging for a manager to come to us. No right minded manager with any serious ambition would do so.

I agree that our credibility as a club is low. However, there are always lots of unemployed managers – some good and some not so good. If Del Boy went you can guarantee that the applications would come in thick and fast. Even after eliminating the no-hopers there would still be a few credible applicants left.

Most of the players do not give a toss about this club. The sooner we get that into our heads the better. Del needs time to clear out the bunch of gutless wasters and start afresh next season whichever league we are In.

It's the Managers who are responsible for all three of you points.

Hmm, true that. Given most weren't signed by McInnes though, it's a bit harsh to be demanding he gets sacked I'd say. Still the players need to take some responsibility- England Syndrome I call it- wide variety of managers fail, always his fault. Different sport but India lost 4-0 in England then in Australia. Result? Everyone there blaming the new coach!

I agree that our credibility as a club is low. However, there are always lots of unemployed managers – some good and some not so good. If Del Boy went you can guarantee that the applications would come in thick and fast. Even after eliminating the no-hopers there would still be a few credible applicants left.

Wouldn't be so sure. Tell that to Wolves they went through a load of people rejecting after McCarthy got sacked. Tell that to Newcastle, ridiculous number of people turned it down when Keegan walked. Both clubs were struggling in the PL, but still in a better position than us at the time!

Hmm, true that. Given most weren't signed by McInnes though, it's a bit harsh to be demanding he gets sacked I'd say. Still the players need to take some responsibility- England Syndrome I call it- wide variety of managers fail, always his fault. Different sport but India lost 4-0 in England then in Australia. Result? Everyone there blaming the new coach!

I'm not demanding Del to be given the boot.

I also said it was managerS that are to blame for your three points I of course meant previous Manager like Milen who a majority on here blamed Coppel for his poor management .

Wouldn't be so sure. Tell that to Wolves they went through a load of people rejecting after McCarthy got sacked. Tell that to Newcastle, ridiculous number of people turned it down when Keegan walked. Both clubs were struggling in the PL, but still in a better position than us at the time!

Wolves and Newcastle haven’t got City’s unique selling point – Adge Cutler! How could any manager resist the temptation of walking out onto the pitch to the dulcet tones of dear old Adge?

I'm not demanding Del to be given the boot.

I also said it was managerS that are to blame for your three points I of course meant previous Manager like Milen who a majority on here blamed Coppel for his poor management .

Of course, fair enough- still a lot of players left over from the last 3 incumbents. They did assemble the team. Hell I think everyone is to blame a little if I'm honest. Board kept on saying 'We are going for promotion' as did management for a couple of years. Yeah they can't be blamed for how the money was spent but the appointments, hmm? Only ones who can't really be blamed are the fans.

Now,today.

Go to Megson or McCarthy and offer them what they want.

McInness is in over his head and his selections remind me of the deck chair attendent on the titanic.

Firm decisive action is needed - right now.

We cannot go back to L1, we just cant.

Agree - there are always options out there - the two you mention + Lee Clark or Steve Bruce - just til end of season, big character might inspire our big time Charlie players and attract some decent additions. We tried inexperience, replaced it with inexperience..... What have we got to lose between now and end of season?

Give him time to build his own team.

He's only in danger of losing his job if we go down and by say, Christmas we are in the bottom half of League One.

This.

He has to be given time to build his own squad and lose Johnsons/Millens useless Runts.

To be be fair a majority of these players were shite long before McInnes was on the scene.

Again, said it so many times. Why is it always the manager to blame? Ok yeah results based industry, but the squad is:

a) Imbalanced

b) Badly bloated

c) Stuffed with mediocrity.

All IMO of course.

Agreed but we have to look at the last 10 games having scored 5 goals conceding 19 all while playing 1 up front. I get the argument for being hard to beat but were not. Why not try attacking a team i would rather go down 5-3 than barely having 3 shots a game. Dels mentality needs changing

Archived