IGNORED

Megson

alandicks

Lets stop it now.In another thread the subject of inexperience has been raised.Lets get Megson in either with Mcinnes or as a replacement.Surely it's got to be worth the gamble rather than just sliding quitely into the abyss !!

Do one.

Our last chance of survival went to Wednesday, we need experience and a bit of nouse, we haven't got that and we are looking like relegation fodder!

We missed out to both Wednesday and Leeds managers. But Megson, lee Clark, McCarthy Bruce are all out there with plenty more experience than our last two managers put together.

Don't forget we were bottom when McInnes took over, his one brief was to keep us up. The fact is if the season ended today he would have achieved that. We are on an awful run but things change quickly in the championship. A couple of months back Ipswich were on a terrible run and Jewell was getting pelters, now they have won six out of seven.

Thank you sx225 some sense at last. Do I think McInnes can keep us in the championship.....yes ....with help. So get someone who has been there done it but is out of a higher class job at the moment. Even if it is only until the end of the season. If it works we stayed up and McInnes gains valuable experience. If it doesn't at least we gave it a go. Nine more years in League One or worse or a short term gamble to stay where we are. Sorry i said I wouldn't post again !!

Thank you sx225 some sense at last. Do I think McInnes can keep us in the championship.....yes ....with help. So get someone who has been there done it but is out of a higher class job at the moment. Even if it is only until the end of the season. If it works we stayed up and McInnes gains valuable experience. If it doesn't at least we gave it a go. Nine more years in League One or worse or a short term gamble to stay where we are. Sorry i said I wouldn't post again !!

Entitled to your opinion mate. However as much as I think you are completely wrong with it, I wont be one of those who come up with a pathetic response along the lines of 'do one'.

If this were going to happen, Megson would not be the man. He has just got sacked from a league one club and he is hardly a big name. Certainly wouldn't add anything at all. Plus I can't see Del being happy with that. Like I said, I don't agree with you at all but it doesn't mean my opinion is right and yours is wrong. It is all about opinions at the end of the day.

Don't let the mindless few and their witty and hard thought retorts put you off, just because you have a different opinion to them.

Archived