IGNORED

To Much Change = Poor Football

Davros

Sorry but all you advocates of change, change, change really only have yourself to blame. I will be suprised if we avoid the drop this season I really will.

We have a Manager who seems intent on turning us into a Scot's bloody team, and no offence to the leagues but they are s**t, there are not gems to be gotten from there in large numbers.

He needs to bite the bloody bullet play for goals and hope to god we stay up because the defensive play is going to get us religated if were not already.

4 Managers in 3 seasons is always the quickest way to get your ass religated, and screw your clubs finances up.

Sorry but all you advocates of change, change, change really only have yourself to blame. I will be suprised if we avoid the drop this season I really will.

We have a Manager who seems intent on turning us into a Scot's bloody team, and no offence to the leagues but they are s**t, there are not gems to be gotten from there in large numbers.

He needs to bite the bloody bullet play for goals and hope to god we stay up because the defensive play is going to get us religated if were not already.

4 Managers in 3 seasons is always the quickest way to get your ass religated, and screw your clubs finances up.

Well Coppel did walk out and Milen was not fit for purpose but when you put it down on paper it doesn't make good reading.

Archived