IGNORED

Where Do We Go From Here?

REDOXO

I made peace with relegation last week as I could no longer take the 'Gut Wrenchingly' poor state of affairs on the field and hoping (praying) that something was going to happen to change things around.

The fact is we are poor from back to front, we have no one anywhere that even looks like they have the heart or the skill to battle out of this and those are the bare facts, particularly if AA is injured for any length of time.

Some say we have and always have had a poor squad, others say that the players that have been brought in are no better than what we had and some say that injuries have transpired against us, I suspect the truth lies somewhere between those issues and the fact we play a game that lines us up to stop conceeding goals.

Now that is a very bad joke we have a goal difference of -27 and have conceded something like 19 in the last eight games or so, this is down to the manager. He has had time to bring players in and change a weak team but has failed to strengthen a side that can currently not win a football match.

I was as happy as the next bloke when DM was appointed however at the moment things simply are not working anywhere. That I think we can all agree.

So what do we do to change things....??? A new Manager? Not likely unless DM resigns, A couple of new loan players? Davis touched the ball three times today! A new formation? Oh Yeah are there any left we haven't tried! Throw a couple of the fringe youth players into the 16? Smacks of desperation doesn't it!!!

I'm affraid I'm as clueless as the current management as to what to do and where to go next, except to say all we can do as supporters is back the team and hope we catch a break....Well done to the 271 who went today, You have earned a performance on Tuesday!!!!

Archived