IGNORED

Maynard

Super

Is it just a coincidence we haven't won a game since he left? Are we missing him more than we all thought?

We have his movement ETC, people were only looking his goal scoring rate this season, Albert has missed him, and people were calling him all sorts of names, you miss class players imo Super and he was class and gave 100% before he left, a massive miss, why people will say?, they did not see his movement of the ball and worrying Centre backs, now we have static forwards. Centre Backs dreams.

I didnt say they were. You cant be better as a team unless individuals look at themselves. Maynard wasnt performing this season. Jogging around like he couldnt care less.

+1

a few games he shone but for the majority of games he was dire, as i said if he would have taken a few more chances add 3,4 or even 6 points to our total now - i am not poinitng a finger just repsonding to people saying how we miss him

Wondered how long it would take to bring this up!

If he stayed he would have been booed off the pitch every time! He had to go he dug his own grave! Those who wanted him to stay your kidding yourselves!

Oh and sorry for lansdown wanting to get a small amount of money on our biggest asset since akinbyi 10 years ago! He only subs us 11 million a season ! But hey?

You have to remember we have had god knows how many strikers since Johnson took over. Over 20. Someone must have counted?? He was the only one to stay for that time! Not the premier league player he thinks he is mind.

Best out of 20 strikers? Sounds terrible to me.

And pretty sure he's 'made it'.

25k a week is making it I think.

Good Championship player. Wont ever make it though in my opinion. Just a waiting game to see I suppose. David Cotterill, did you think he would be the next Ronaldo?

Cotterill one season, the 2m we got for him we done well there, Maynard is class. But Ronaldo/Cotterill i just spat my tea/Blackthorn out of my mouth, thanks for the laugh.

You said he was shit.

Now he's a good championship player.

Quite a leap.

Clearly everything has to be specified very clearly for your mind.

Maynard has the potential to be a good championship player, as proven in the past. HOWEVER, this season/at this moment right now, he is shit.

I look forward to booing him and shouting pointless abuse when he returns.

You better go and buy your confetti and paint your welcome home banners.

What amazes me is that we lose our best player and there's no urgency to replace him. That's astonishing

We got Wood, and now play him on the left, how much more urgency do you wantthan that :)

Archived