IGNORED

Sorry Del But It's Time To Go

Mrdc

Was fully behind Del when he was appointed but the bottom line that we are tumbling towards League 1 faster than a fart in a lift.

On Monday morning McInnes and Docherty have to go and we must bring in an experienced old hand to try and get us some wins onto safety.

I would love Mick Mcarthy, it won't be cheap but it will be cheaper than getting relegated.

We worked so hard to get to the Chsmpionship and then throwing it all a way without a fight just isn't an option.

Great idea! Then when we lose our first game with our new manager in charge, sack him then?

NO no! i got a better idea, let our new manager have his honeymood period, and when thats over sack him! and get another manager in so on and soforth!

I am sorry but something has to be done, Got a better idea?

some people just don't understand football, like the OP. Like we can just afford mcarthy with a click of the fingers, and pay off mciness and doherty

I agree it's not a cheap option but Relegation will cost us more in the long term.

Perhaps Mcarthy on a short term contract until the end of the season.

some people just don't understand football, like the OP. Like we can just afford mcarthy with a click of the fingers, and pay off mciness and doherty

Well someone found the money to sign the outstandingly average Foster - it wouldnt cost more than that to pay off McInnes. McCarthy might not be interested. But yes we could afford him if his remuneration was predominantly a bonus for keeping us up. Then think again at the end of the season.

Well someone found the money to sign the outstandingly average Foster - it wouldnt cost more than that to pay off McInnes. McCarthy might not be interested. But yes we could afford him if his remuneration was predominantly a bonus for keeping us up. Then think again at the end of the season.

How much do you think our gaffer is on? Minimum wage? Jeebus.

I have seen some positives from the games but it is quite obvious that something needs to change on the field as it ain't working. Whether that is fiddling with 451/442 or whether the players just aint up to the job I don't know any more!!!

Wouldn't sack him, the club made their choice and should back him. Obviously we need to survive and in the short term he needs to be given everything to do that - shame we didn't get Lansdown's chequebook open in January...!

Mad mick football, yum yum. I don't think so!

Whether you want McInnes in or out, we stay up or get relegated that has to be the least well constructed agruement on this forum - yes mick is not one for the footballing purist have you not seen the absolute anti-football drivel Del has produced for the last 2+ months??

Was fully behind Del when he was appointed but the bottom line that we are tumbling towards League 1 faster than a fart in a lift.

On Monday morning McInnes and Docherty have to go and we must bring in an experienced old hand to try and get us some wins onto safety.

I would love Mick Mcarthy, it won't be cheap but it will be cheaper than getting relegated.

We worked so hard to get to the Chsmpionship and then throwing it all a way without a fight just isn't an option.

Don't understand why some people think we could attract someone like Mick McCarthy!! Honestly it drives me mad, do people not realise where the **** we are? He has just been managing in the prem, I am sure he would jump at the chance to manage our sinking ship, let alone take a 30k pay cut to do it! Great idea!

There is no quick fix when you have an extremely poor squad. I am right behind Del, can't possibly judge him until he has a full season. Even though I am feeling completely deflated tonight.

Haha! Less than one month ago you were a fan of our manager and now you want him sacked? Are you Milan Mandaric?

Exactly. Those that want del gone, get real you muppets. Most players don't give a toss about our club. They are the real culprits.

Mourinho is apparently leaving Madrid at the end of the season. Why not hold out for him?

With our new stadium and the fact we are a sleeping giant he might see this as the ultimate challenge.

Actually, forget it, people would moan that he never played the game to a high enough level.

Spot on, surely Mourinho would be literally knocking Lansdowns door down to come and manage us!

To pay off McInnes would cost around 500-600k. A lot more than 200k.

If you're referring to me as think then that outrageously rude and arrogant of you - I'm allowed a view, it's different to yours but similar to many on here.

Anyway despite being thick I said Transfer Fee + salary + signing on fee. Easily half a million.

It wasn't the point though really, what I'm saying is that despite being skint as a club the money to fund a signing was found - why shouldn't the money to remove a manager?

Archived