IGNORED

Two Dreadful Statistics

headhunter

I'm surprised this has not been picked up by anyone else.

There are 72 clubs in the Football League ...

1. Our goal difference of -27 places us at No.72

2. Our goals scored at 28 places us joint bottom with Doncaster

This is just not good enough McInnes and to think I put on £20 at 50/1 for us to go up after that 6 match unbeaten run.

We won't sack McInnes but get in McCarthy as Director of Football on a 4 month contract with a £250k bonus for keeping us up on top of whatever salary he negotiates.

McInnes might fall on his sword in the same way Ward resigned following Benny's appointment.

What will the board do if we remain pointless afer this week's two home games?

We need 19 points to survive : 5 wins, 4 draws & 3 defeats cant see it after 4 points from 30!!

It has been picked up in other threads.

But no harm in highlighting it as a pointer to why we are in a downward spiral - there is always one club that goes on a dreadful run to relegation and we are that club at this time.

Worryingly if we take into account the full 92 teams only Wigan have scored less and have a worse goal difference, so at least we seem to be excelling in one area, sadly that area is being complete toss.

I swear to god if I turn up on Tuesday and see the same shitty formation with the same rediculous selection I'm just going to get up and go home.

I'm surprised this has not been picked up by anyone else.

There are 72 clubs in the Football League ...

1. Our goal difference of -27 places us at No.72

2. Our goals scored at 28 places us joint bottom with Doncaster

This is just not good enough McInnes and to think I put on £20 at 50/1 for us to go up after that 6 match unbeaten run.

We won't sack McInnes but get in McCarthy as Director of Football on a 4 month contract with a £250k bonus for keeping us up on top of whatever salary he negotiates.

McInnes might fall on his sword in the same way Ward resigned following Benny's appointment.

What will the board do if we remain pointless afer this week's two home games?

We need 19 points to survive : 5 wins, 4 draws & 3 defeats cant see it after 4 points from 30!!

we need 14 points to survive.

Good

Oh do piss off mr superfan.

Since I was 13 I've had a season ticket (bar one season where due to work it wasn't worth it) and i don't see the point any more, we play a stupid ass formation (with the players we have) every bloody week, get smashed 3-0 and then the next game we pull out a tactical masterpiece of trying the same thing again, to shockingly get battered again, and then just for shits and giggles we trot it out again and unsurprisingly get dicked 3-0 again.

Fan-bloody tastic, I could turn up at city and just pick the same bloody tactics every week, so what exactly are we paying Del for? As it clearly isn't in any sense of the word tactical nous.

Good

Since I was 13 I've had a season ticket (bar one season where due to work it wasn't worth it) and i don't see the point any more, we play a stupid ass formation (with the players we have) every bloody week, get smashed 3-0 and then the next game we pull out a tactical masterpiece of trying the same thing again, to shockingly get battered again, and then just for shits and giggles we trot it out again and unsurprisingly get dicked 3-0 again.

Fan-bloody tastic, I could turn up at city and just pick the same bloody tactics every week, so what exactly are we paying Del for? As it clearly isn't in any sense of the word tactical nous.

Grrrr. You are angry.

Grrrr. You are angry.

Not angry at all thanks. Dissilusioned, exasperated, and generally fed up. I would be angry had I gone to Ipswich to watch the shower of shit we call a football team, but sadly I was working so missed out on another sterling performance from del and the boys.

Here another dreadful statistic... Survival is currently no longer in our own hands....

It still is actually, due to the fact that a lot of our relegation rivals still need to face each other!

It doesnt make a blind bit of difference though, because we probably wont win another game all season.

It still is actually, due to the fact that a lot of our relegation rivals still need to face each other!

It doesnt make a blind bit of difference though, because we probably wont win another game all season.

eh?!?... if Doncaster win all their remaining games and we win all our remaining games (we don't face Doncaster in the run-in), Doncaster finish above us...mathematically, we DO NOT currently hold our own fate in our own hands...

eh?!?... if Doncaster win all their remaining games and we win all our remaining games (we don't face Doncaster in the run-in), Doncaster finish above us...mathematically, we DO NOT currently hold our own fate in our own hands...

We do because, to continue your example, if Millwall won every game except Donny we'd have the same points as them. And when has a team ever got relegated with 67 points!

Because Doncaster still have to play Portsmouth, another team that are below us in the table.. One of them will have to drop points..... Have a think about it sunshine and get back to me when you've figured it out.

Archived