IGNORED

Question: Next Two Games

Mendip City

We now have the "luxury" of two home games against a couple of the division's better teams.

Let's hope we get at least one win.

However, if our poor run (of defeats and shipping lots of goals) continues do you think McInnes will survive?

Straight question with no agenda, I'm just interested to know what people think the board would do......

We now have the "luxury" of two home games against a couple of the division's better teams.

Let's hope we get at least one win.

However, if our poor run (of defeats and shipping lots of goals) continues do you think McInnes will survive?

Straight question with no agenda, I'm just interested to know what people think the board would do......

If we trot out the same tactics we have been for the past 7 games and get smashed by both Leicester and Cardiff then surely they would have to do something?

If we try something different get a couple of good performances out and still loose both games then I'll take that.

I think he will survive whatever. I have never for one minute thought 4-4-2 would be the answer for us, but he has to changed the system now. I would rather attack teams and lose at least trying to go for it then be going down with the whimper we are. That's what worries me, they way in which we are getting beating so badly and easily.

I think he will survive whatever. I have never for one minute thought 4-4-2 would be the answer for us, but he has to changed the system now. I would rather attack teams and lose at least trying to go for it then be going down with the whimper we are. That's what worries me, they way in which we are getting beating so badly and easily.

Del has completely the wrong attitude

He keeps banging on about making us hard to beat. If that is the case what a balls up, we are conceding loads and his hard to beat phlosophy is stifiling our attack. Soon when it is not in our hands he will have to change from a hard to beat to a hard to defend against policy, but we wont be able to do it because the mindset will all be wrong.

Del, you are right royally ******* up your mission

If we trot out the same tactics we have been for the past 7 games and get smashed by both Leicester and Cardiff then surely they would have to do something?

If we try something different get a couple of good performances out and still loose both games then I'll take that.

Actually I think that's the nail hit right on the head.

Archived