IGNORED

Players Out Of Contract

Kid in the Riot

DAVID CLARKSON 2012 MARLON JACKSON 2012 DANNY BALL 2012 JAMIE MACALLISTER 2012 LOUIS CAREY 2012 DAVID JAMES 2012 CALIFFE CISSE 2012 JAMAL CAMPBELL RYCE 2012 JOE EDWARDS

These are the guys out of contract end of season - for the record

plus the obvious loanees which i would imagine would go back

spence

davies

mcgivern

wood

macmanus

pearson - short contract

these are out in 2013

BRET PITMAN 2013 JOHN STEAD 2013 CHRISTIAN RIBEIRO 2013 DAMIAN STEWART 2013 JOE BRYAN 2013 LEWIN NYATANGA 2013 DEAN GERKEN 2013 BOBBY REID 2013 COLE SKUSE 2013 YANNICK BOLASIE 2013

The board really need to implement some sort of proper transfer policy. The likes of JCR, Nyatanga, Stewart, Woolford were not wanted by rival championship clubs. Now I understand that quite often players fall out with management, are not fancied or their face does not fit etc. But how were we ever going to progress but using a market of signing players that can't get in other championship sides that at the time were the around the same level as us?

Even so, you don't have to be a football mastermind to work out the likes of a JCR is a journeyman. So therefor why on earth does he get a long contract and a useful wage? If he doesn't want to play for the club then don't pay over the odds, this type of player is hardly worth pulling all the stops out for.

Woolford. I just don't understand how anyone at the club could have seen this to be a bargain. S****horpe were serious relegation rivals to us at the time, would they really have let anyone of any value to them leave without a fight!?

Some form of scouting system needs to be used to look at the better talent in the lower leagues. So many players come through and progress, and I would rather see young hungry talent bought into the club, even if they are raw or maybe not quite ready. If they turn out to not be good enough then fair enough but something needs to change somewhere. And I would rather take a cheaper, less expensive punt on potential rather than signing journeymen that won't care about the club, have no real desire to play for the club other than to keep a steady wage coming in.

The club need to make sure, whether we stay up or not, we are never in this situation again. I will be so pleased to see a clear out of all the rubbish this summer. It has been long long over due.

plus the obvious loanees which i would imagine would go back

spence

davies

mcgivern

wood

macmanus

pearson - short contract

these are out in 2013

BRET PITMAN 2013 JOHN STEAD 2013 CHRISTIAN RIBEIRO 2013 DAMIAN STEWART 2013 JOE BRYAN 2013 LEWIN NYATANGA 2013 DEAN GERKEN 2013 BOBBY REID 2013 COLE SKUSE 2013 YANNICK BOLASIE 2013

Thanks

The board really need to implement some sort of proper transfer policy. The likes of JCR, Nyatanga, Stewart, Woolford were not wanted by rival championship clubs. Now I understand that quite often players fall out with management, are not fancied or their face does not fit etc. But how were we ever going to progress but using a market of signing players that can't get in other championship sides that at the time were the around the same level as us?

Even so, you don't have to be a football mastermind to work out the likes of a JCR is a journeyman. So therefor why on earth does he get a long contract and a useful wage? If he doesn't want to play for the club then don't pay over the odds, this type of player is hardly worth pulling all the stops out for.

Woolford. I just don't understand how anyone at the club could have seen this to be a bargain. S****horpe were serious relegation rivals to us at the time, would they really have let anyone of any value to them leave without a fight!?

Some form of scouting system needs to be used to look at the better talent in the lower leagues. So many players come through and progress, and I would rather see young hungry talent bought into the club, even if they are raw or maybe not quite ready. If they turn out to not be good enough then fair enough but something needs to change somewhere. And I would rather take a cheaper, less expensive punt on potential rather than signing journeymen that won't care about the club, have no real desire to play for the club other than to keep a steady wage coming in.

The club need to make sure, whether we stay up or not, we are never in this situation again. I will be so pleased to see a clear out of all the rubbish this summer. It has been long long over due.

because the board allow managers to buy over rated crap. The current situation with regard to playing staff is down to the last few managers who brought rubbish, cheap and lots of it. We have not as a club brought in decent players. Lets mess about spending 12 million on a new ground and forget about what is happing on the pitch. Like we will fill it up in division 1. Or even in the championship.

Archived