IGNORED

Messi

_Bristol-City_

I'm sure he'd help us get out of this relegation fight too. But we wont get him, we also wont get the ridiculous amount of players people are discussing on here before the start of next season. I will get slated by some for this but I don't particularly care. Derek came into this job taking over a team from the Johnson/Copout/Millen era. I've never known a bunch of football fans turn against a manager quite so quickly, I don't think we can even begin to judge him until 10 games into next season. Yes I agree some of our players are absolutely appalling and I'd imagine next season we can expect to see 7/8 new players, however.

We can discuss how Dave Jones should of been appointed manager after Copout, how we should of sold Maynard to Leicester for over 6 mil in the summer and recruited some top Championship players but that wont help us get out of the mess we're in. Lets discuss that at the end of the season, boo boys - this is as much your club as it is mine, no-one to do with this club wants us to do badly so how about we get behind the boys and do our part instead of turning against the manager & the team.

3 teams go out of this league a year, get over it. If we're one of them then so be it but losing faith wont help one bit. We've got two of the leagues better teams down the gate this week coming, we've already beaten one of them away and the other we should be pumped up for being a local derby.

Derek wont leave, we wont sign new players until we ship some out in the summer. That's probably the most realistic fact.

We can stay in this league, just don't give up.

I'm sure he'd help us get out of this relegation fight too. But we wont get him, we also wont get the ridiculous amount of players people are discussing on here before the start of next season. I will get slated by some for this but I don't particularly care. Derek came into this job taking over a team from the Johnson/Copout/Millen era. I've never known a bunch of football fans turn against a manager quite so quickly, I don't think we can even begin to judge him until 10 games into next season. Yes I agree some of our players are absolutely appalling and I'd imagine next season we can expect to see 7/8 new players, however.

We can discuss how Dave Jones should of been appointed manager after Copout, how we should of sold Maynard to Leicester for over 6 mil in the summer and recruited some top Championship players but that wont help us get out of the mess we're in. Lets discuss that at the end of the season, boo boys - this is as much your club as it is mine, no-one to do with this club wants us to do badly so how about we get behind the boys and do our part instead of turning against the manager & the team.

3 teams go out of this league a year, get over it. If we're one of them then so be it but losing faith wont help one bit. We've got two of the leagues better teams down the gate this week coming, we've already beaten one of them away and the other we should be pumped up for being a local derby.

Derek wont leave, we wont sign new players until we ship some out in the summer. That's probably the most realistic fact.

We can stay in this league, just don't give up.

As I have said before, tell it to the players and manager. They are the only ones that can do anything about it. Until attitude and performances change, they are rightfully getting it in the neck.

It's not so much the bad run, it's the manner of the defeats. Letting in three and not scoring is becoming the norm. As you say all teams have a bad run of form but normally there's a glimmer of hope, losing by the odd goal, a last minute goal conceded, playing well but losing etc unfortunately none of theses apply here. There does not appear to be the faintest of lights at the end of this tunnel.

I agree with Jiggers. Which is also possibly the oddest sentence I've ever written.

I wouldn't mind if we went down because we were clearly rubbish out of ability. But none of the players seem to be that bothered or trying or interested to at least go down fighting.

Also if McInnes is supposed to be good/upcoming manager, shouldnt he be able to at least get our players to at least be on a par with some of the other players in the league? Instead, every team just walks through our defence and almost scores at will.

Archived