IGNORED

Ryan Taylor - How Is His Recovery Going

bangers

Anyone know how RT is progressing from injury?

On the few occasions he's had a go this season I've been VERY impressed with him. Good in the air, puts himself about l, and good feet.....shame about the Bad injury he got.

I hope he gets a chance under Del, but not being his player Im sure there is a good chance del will look to ship him off back to the lower leagues.

I certainly think that when fit he could do a job for us.

Thoughts?

He's played a few reserve games now, so I guess he's fit enough to be sub if required tonight.

He did do very well against Hull, linking up tidily with Pitman and although I'm basing it on one pre season friendly and a few sub appearances I don't think he's good enough, very average scoring record in the lower leagues and as we had 4 other strikers already certainly not a priority when Millen signed him.

Have to agree. From what I have seen of him he won't make any difference what so ever. In time may improve but at present he is not up to it and not better than Brett, Stead and Wood.

Another one of those signings we didn't really need under Keith. What makes it worse is he never played him!!

Have to agree. From what I have seen of him he won't make any difference what so ever. In time may improve but at present he is not up to it and not better than Brett, Stead and Wood.

Another one of those signings we didn't really need under Keith. What makes it worse is he never played him!!

Millen always claimed Taylor was one for the future, hence why he never got played. I've not seen enough of him personally to form an opinion of him. I don't think Del will ship him out in the summer but then again I can't see him breaking into the team.

Archived