IGNORED

Rangers: From Bad To Worse.

Administrators rejected the players latest proposal, seems like they'll do what they want now. Other player is Celik, but expect more to follow.

Gregg Wylde is a great talent, and someone creative in midfield... Would he be interested in joining us? Can't hurt to ask.

Gregg Wylde left without pay-out, voluntarily, to "to help the other people in the club who have families, like the kitchen staff"

Not all footballers are dumb and greedy. Fair play to him

He's a midfielder as well. Do you reckon he can get from Glasgow to Bristol in time for tonight !!!

Gregg Wylde left without pay-out, voluntarily, to "to help the other people in the club who have families, like the kitchen staff"

Not all footballers are dumb and greedy. Fair play to him

most probably has another club already

Goalkeepers

1. 1 McGregor
  2. 25 Alexander
  3. 30 Gallacher

Defenders

1. 2 Goian
  2. 4 Broadfoot
  3. 5 Papac
  4. 12 Wallace
  5. 16 Whittaker
  6. 18 Bocanegra
  7. 22 Bartley
  8. 32 Perry

Midfielders

1. 6 McCulloch
  2. 7 Edu
  3. 8 Davis
  4. 14 Naismith
  5. 19 Aluko
  6. 20 McKay
  7. 21 Bedoya
  8. 24 Celik
  9. 26 Ness
  10. 27 Wylde
  11. 40 Mitchell
  12. 41 McCabe

Forwards

1. 11 Lafferty
  2. 15 Healy
  3. 28 Kerkar
  4. 34 Little
  5. 38 Hemmings

How many would you take?

most probably has another club already

He told BBC Scotland on Tuesday: "I volunteered to walk with no redundancy packaage today to help the other people in the club who have families, like the kitchen staff.

"I offered to walk away yesterday and the club told me today that they would accept that offer.

"At the moment I have nowhere to go and I don't have another club.

"I don't know what is going to happen next but I thought it was important to play my part in saving Rangers."

He told BBC Scotland on Tuesday: "I volunteered to walk with no redundancy packaage today to help the other people in the club who have families, like the kitchen staff.

"I offered to walk away yesterday and the club told me today that they would accept that offer.

"At the moment I have nowhere to go and I don't have another club.

"I don't know what is going to happen next but I thought it was important to play my part in saving Rangers."

Legend. The Ibrox 1...

Goalkeepers

1. 1 McGregor
  2. 25 Alexander
  3. 30 Gallacher

Defenders

1. 2 Goian
  2. 4 Broadfoot
  3. 5 Papac
  4. 12 Wallace
  5. 16 Whittaker
  6. 18 Bocanegra
  7. 22 Bartley
  8. 32 Perry

Midfielders

1. 6 McCulloch
  2. 7 Edu
  3. 8 Davis
  4. 14 Naismith
  5. 19 Aluko
  6. 20 McKay
  7. 21 Bedoya
  8. 24 Celik
  9. 26 Ness
  10. 27 Wylde
  11. 40 Mitchell
  12. 41 McCabe

Forwards

1. 11 Lafferty
  2. 15 Healy
  3. 28 Kerkar
  4. 34 Little
  5. 38 Hemmings

How many would you take?

The lot.

Would he? Wasn't he mediocre at championship level?

Think Rangers signed him as he started to pick up at Burnley. Having gone on to play champions league football I would expect him to be capable of playing at this level. Would take him in a flash, as I would a lot of their players, but most if not all will be out of our reach.

rangers directors saying they will not come out of administration and the club will be liquidated, just what the hmrc want

if this happens it should be the sort of thing to get football clubs to put thier house in order and pay stupid wages to players

Someone will buy them surely?

I don't think so there is no money in scottish football at all, I think the days of wealthy owners coming to the rescue are disapearing fast,

There is a golbal money crisis and football is too much of a gamble to get involved in its a bad investment, I think out of the 92 league clube in england about 11 make a profit and less are not in any sort of debt

Someone will buy them surely?

They need to put £70m up front to clear the tax bill alone. They aren't particularly financially attractive either.. you could buy a lower PL club for that sort of money.

They need to put £70m up front to clear the tax bill alone. They aren't particularly financially attractive either.. you could buy a lower PL club for that sort of money.

Only a rich rangers fans would buy them for that sort of dosh.

Archived