IGNORED

Lets All Get Horrible.

dafarms

Delboy's asked for a bit of support tonight, so why don't all of us get ******* horrible tonight. I mean in a good way, scream, shout, sing, and if you feel the need, swear your fackin head off. if it means the Gate rockin and feeling horrible for the opposition and there fans. " We only sing when were pissy"

This is what is needed. Ashton Gate needs to be a thoroughly horrible place for visiting teams to come to. Remember Palace in the playoff semi? It was a cauldron that night and Colin and his team must have been glad to get out of there, Unfortunately it won't happen with a poor attendance, and a poor attendance is nailed on. It will be like a library there tonight, especially once we concede. I'm currently nursing a broken bone, so won't be there for a while, and I'm sad to say I'm not missing it

This is what is needed. Ashton Gate needs to be a thoroughly horrible place for visiting teams to come to. Remember Palace in the playoff semi? It was a cauldron that night and Colin and his team must have been glad to get out of there, Unfortunately it won't happen with a poor attendance, and a poor attendance is nailed on. It will be like a library there tonight, especially once we concede. I'm currently nursing a broken bone, so won't be there for a while, and I'm sad to say I'm not missing it

the chorus of "Johnson says Warnock is a ****" was fantastic.

EPIC FAIL.

Archived