IGNORED

Well Done Del, 2 Up Front At Last

old_eastender

Finally, we play 2 up front and look to give the oppostion something to worry about, thank goodness.

Bonus of a debut for Bryon too, instead of going back to the serial failures in Woolford & JCR.

Long may it continue please - no more 4-5-1 crap and we might, just might, get out of this mess...

Finally, we play 2 up front and look to give the oppostion something to worry about, thank goodness.

Bonus of a debut for Bryon too, instead of going back to the serial failures in Woolford & JCR.

Long may it continue please - no more 4-5-1 crap and we might, just might, get out of this mess...

Agreed - players are also clear on what 442 means in terms of positions and responsibilities and we kept our shape pretty much throughout - apart from when we went 2-1 up then for 10 mins played a 811 formation! Thought pitman and stead looked a good partnership and was great to see macca back as part of a solid back 4 - great team performance though and great night all round

Yep brilliant performance by all. Thought Macca & McManus did well coming back into the side, it was great to see macca kick the opposition in the air, it was just like the old days!

Pearson and Cisse were brilliant in midfield, especially in the 1st half & Stead & Pitman linked really well, it was great that they both scored.

Good debut by young Joe. Foster helped defend, although he did remind me of Sproule, no end product!

We really could do with keeping a settled side now, especially the back 4, let them gain some understanding.

Great evening, well done Del & Doc!

But according to all the tactical masterminds on here we can't play 4-4-2!? It's not my chosen formation but I think it's the way to go when we play at home, then possibly 4-5-1 away!

It was a great performance tonight and we deserved that! Well done to all, was a fantastic atmosphere and great to see everyone getting behind the lads, I have no doubt this made a huge difference!

Archived