IGNORED

James' Dig At Maynard On Radio

BCFC Jordan

Anyone else hear this tonight?

When talking about our previous win over Leicester before the game, James made a subtle dig at Nicky saying something along the lines of "It was the last time he scored for us wasn't it?" :D

Glad he's gone.

Pitman and Stead again showed that they have a terrific understanding tonight.

The link up play between those two and Pearson was terrific.

Just celebrate the win. David James has been the most consistant performer this season he is entitled to a dig you are not.

I don't think he was having a dig at David James, mate - more praising him for having a pop at that mercenary Maynard.

James has had a very good season and made many superb saves. He has been left exposed so many times that people forget the good games he has actually had.

TOtally agree last season he saved more shots than any other keeper in our league. SAys it all about the 10 in front of him. Last night he made two crucial saves for me deserves at least one more year.

Watching last night when he saved at full stretch infront of the East End and the ball squirmed away he busted a gut to reclaim it before the Leicester player got there my brother said "And people say he doesn't care".Would like to see him involved at the club as he is an intelligent , diverse, character with a wealth of experience.

Would like to see him involved at the club as he is an intelligent , diverse, character with a wealth of experience.

Me too

Only issue would be his wages which are meant to be pretty high

Would he take a wage cut and join our coaching staff when he retires from playing? Who knows. Would be interesting to see though

Jamo was superb as a pundit on the Baadiff/West Ham game, with his red and white waistcoat on.

Gabby: "David, are you wearing that for a bet?"

DJ: "No, it's my Bristol City waistcoat"

How that must have infuriated any Baadiff fans watching on the telly, especially being an ex England international.

Legend.

Just celebrate the win. David James has been the most consistant performer this season he is entitled to a dig you are not.

Nee Naw, Nee Naw, Nee naw..... :fastasleep:

And you are entiteled to tell people what they can / can't say on this forum are you?

Jamo was superb as a pundit on the Baadiff/West Ham game, with his red and white waistcoat on.

Gabby: "David, are you wearing that for a bet?"

DJ: "No, it's my Bristol City waistcoat"

How that must have infuriated any Baadiff fans watching on the telly, especially being an ex England international.

Legend.

Brought a tear to my eye it did.

Archived