IGNORED

Future City Captain...?

Steve Watts

Just wanted to announce another two recruits to the red army... Matthew & Olivia were born on Monday afternoon, and if Matthew's kicking is anything to go by now, then only 16 years until we see him pull on the red shirt...may even play in the last game at the Gate if the stadium continues to drag! And Olivia will definitely be following from the stands, you can guarantee that (if I can ever afford to go now!).

Congratulations.My 3 grandkids live in the USA and for every birth I nip down the City shop and get some baby clothes with BCFC on them. Start them at birth and not with Man U or Arsenal tops. We are Bristol City. We are proud of that. :banana: :banana:

Congratulations mate! Exciting times :D

Me and the mrs just had a 20 week scan today and we found out that ours is gonna be a boy! Can't wait to buy him his first city kit!

Great win last night and now this epic news makes me a very happy cider head :D

CTID

Thanks guys (n gals!)...Believe me I'm under no illusions that the next couple of months are going to be really difficult with lots of ups and downs along the way. There will no doubt be many tears and much joy in places but ultimately wouldn't want anything else... And as for the twins....!

Archived