IGNORED

Good Old Fashioned Ref!

42nite

I think it was such a great game last night....with the help of the Ref.

Yes there were a few bizarre decisions, but the bloke tried to let the game flow as much as possible. There were also a few crunching tackles....which he seemed to ignore, it's a mans game (or used to be). A few penalty appeals (which might have been given on other games)...almost laughed off!!

And when there were handbags in our penalty area, he just stood about 10 yards away watching intently....probably looking for a punch or anything untoward which he would have to act on, when the players sorted themselves out, he just seemed to notion....OK can we start playing football again???

He wasn't prancing around giving it the big un like some of them do, and was talking to the players throughout the match. And when players started whinging...which Leicester did a lot of....he would just run off to his position, and leave them to it!

Fair play to him...not perfect, but who on this planet is?

Would welcome him back to The Gate again.

Strange, I thought he was a complete pussy who failed to take any real control of the game - summed up by the hangbags at the end in our penalty area where he just stood 20 yrds away and and was clearly shitting himself, rather than getting in there and sorting things out.

Giving numerous throw ins the wrong way and being overruled by the Lino' a couple of times.

Generally weak, although In fairness, I suppose he was a tad better than the other ref's we have had recently!

Strange, I thought he was a complete pussy who failed to take any real control of the game - summed up by the hangbags at the end in our penalty area where he just stood 20 yrds away and and was clearly shitting himself, rather than getting in there and sorting things out.

Giving numerous throw ins the wrong way and being overruled by the Lino' a couple of times.

Generally weak, although In fairness, I suppose he was a tad better than the other ref's we have had recently!

Thought he did the right thing by standing back, players sorted it out, no unnecessary cards in a good atmosphere. OP is spot on

Archived