IGNORED

Bad/negative Energy Has Left The Building

AngelsBCFC

get beaten by cardiff or even go 1 down and it will be back :(

if we go 1 down, I hope the crowd react like they did last night

Because we WILL concede goals - but theres no point shouting at the players when we do concede - because the team just gets nervous and they collapse.

Lets keep it positive for our team and hostile towards the opposition. Loved the booing when leicester had the ball.

Funny but a few people I've spoken to today & who sit in different parts of the ground have all commented 'the moaners weren't there last night'

Sounds like the stay aways should do just that! (note I appreciate that not everyone who wanted to support the team could make it last night)

Funny but a few people I've spoken to today & who sit in different parts of the ground have all commented 'the moaners weren't there last night'

Sounds like the stay aways should do just that! (note I appreciate that not everyone who wanted to support the team could make it last night)

I was their!

Seriously though theres no need to slag others off. We have been complete poo before last night so criticism was warranted.

Let's hope the positive performances continue so fans don't feel short changed.

If the players put a shift in like they did last night you'd have to be a bit mental to moan...thats all I ever wanted to see, some guts and a few tackles going in.

Win lose or draw as long as they are fully commited I'll walk away content.

Exactly. I wasn't there but all I ever want to see from a City team is a bit of heart and guts - sounds like we had that in abundance last night, and I won't be moaning at the team if they're fighting for every ball. We'll never have the best team, the most skilful, but if they play like last night then I'll be proud.

If the players put a shift in like they did last night you'd have to be a bit mental to moan...thats all I ever wanted to see, some guts and a few tackles going in.

Win lose or draw as long as they are fully commited I'll walk away content.

I agree. It's been a while since we saw players putting their bodies on the line like last night.

More of the same on Saturday please chaps.

I expect the fickle few who weren't there last night will get on the players backs if they decide to come back Saturday. We had none of that last night so if you're going to be negative stay away from the ground you are not needed.

Rubbish. If they show as little fight as they did at Brighton, Crawley or Hull they deserve to be slated and criticised.

Aye, but as a non attender perhaps you could leave your slating til after the game? Made yourself look silly last night...

As A season ticket holder living in London, who has been to over 20 games this season, mid-week fixtures are mostly a step too far. I do apologise......and where exactly did I do ANY slating??

get beaten by cardiff or even go 1 down and it will be back :(

As long as the team is set up to be positive and going for a win and the players show fight and passion for the club you will get very little complaints.

Questioning the managers tactics after a match if a team lose is and always have been part of the game. I think a lot of fans have been upset by the team just going through the motions. I hope we have turned a corner not just in resu;ts but in attitude and the if players can show the same disire till the end of the season they will have support win lose or draw.

if we go 1 down, I hope the crowd react like they did last night

Because we WILL concede goals - but theres no point shouting at the players when we do concede - because the team just gets nervous and they collapse.

Lets keep it positive for our team and hostile towards the opposition. Loved the booing when leicester had the ball.

Totally agree we live on our nerves in defence and do drop to deep....but last night when we did break out we had genuine threat and did fantastically well. It is vital that from the off we all get behind the lads, whatever, early goal against etc. As long as we see effort then there will I'm sure be noise aplenty for the players to feed off. Just goes to show though, its fans that make atmosphere, not necessarily just grounds.

Many twists and turns yet mind people, we just have to deal with it better, I love a challenge and cant help but think that the players should be enjoying it. If we were mid-table we would just be going through the motions. Tough 6 weeks ahead stay with the boys and we can stay in this league. Nothing less than everything will do! COYR!

As A season ticket holder living in London, who has been to over 20 games this season, mid-week fixtures are mostly a step too far. I do apologise......and where exactly did I do ANY slating??

Your pre match comments assuring everyone who would listen (several times) that we would be soundly walloped.

And I should have specified that I meant last night. I know you attend regularly and make it to far more away games than myself.

Your pre match comments assuring everyone who would listen (several times) that we would be soundly walloped.

And I should have specified that I meant last night. I know you attend regularly and make it to far more away games than myself.

O right, so me giving my OPINION on a LINEUP against a STRONG LEicester team Is now Slating?

And the bad energy has not left the building, lose and play poorly to Pompey would result in a backlash, and rightly so......there is no excuse for some of the crap we have been subjected to this season......hopefully Tuesday was just the start and we can push on......Pompey game is massive though, we can't afford to lose.

He was not alone in thinking we'd be soundly beat. Why you have to single someone out to belittle them is rather childish and ironically quite a counter productive thing to do. He gave an opinion and was wrong like 90% of all city fans on Tuesday.

I certainly didn't see that performance coming and I'd suggest your not being entirely honest if your claiming you did.

He was not alone in thinking we'd be soundly beat. Why you have to single someone out to belittle them is rather childish and ironically quite a counter productive thing to do. He gave an opinion and was wrong like 90% of all city fans on Tuesday.

I certainly didn't see that performance coming and I'd suggest your not being entirely honest if your claiming you did.

No, I didn't. But I don't go making ridiculous predictions before a match because invariably it makes you look a prat. I have faith in the manager to pick the best side available and comment on the performance after the game. I think that's quite logical, but I guess some people are so desperate to predict a heavy loss so they can scream "I told you so" if it should materialise...

No, I didn't. But I don't go making ridiculous predictions before a match because invariably it makes you look a prat. I have faith in the manager to pick the best side available and comment on the performance after the game. I think that's quite logical, but I guess some people are so desperate to predict a heavy loss so they can scream "I told you so" if it should materialise...

So me predicting City to get battered was a "ridiculous prediction"???? You must have been hiding under a rock fr the past 6 months.....

Archived