IGNORED

Hasn't Been Mentioned

Jordan Tansley

But I thought it did deserve one...

Leicester City. Never come across such a bunch of moaning cheating bastards in years. Neil Danns and Richie Wellens were a disgrace last night and both should have been booked for constant berating of the officials. Not to mention Nugent and Beckfords constant hissy fits. I hope they don't go up.

**** off back to notredam, Danns. You hunchback *****.

Leicester City. Never come across such a bunch of moaning cheating bastards in years. Neil Danns and Richie Wellens were a disgrace last night and both should have been booked for constant berating of the officials. Not to mention Nugent and Beckfords constant hissy fits. I hope they don't go up.

Neill Danns is supposed to be the most successful footballer as a entrepreneur :laugh: I dislike Jermaine Beckford as he believes he's 10x better than what he is. Leicester for me is a team full of overated players apart from 2 or 3

That 2 games running Blackpool were exactly the same. Needs a ref to have some balls and start booking players

ive said this all season, the FA need to give a stronger directive to refs, its like a diesase and getting worse. i have never seen so many divers in a season(Boro and Blackpool) and we have lost points because of it.

In a game the refs decsion is final and yes im biased towards the City but the lad last night who went down in the penalty area, i thought a sniper in the dolman had nailed him - this is surely poor conduct and deserves a booking.

Didn't go to Middlesbrough at home then? Premiershit cheats who never stopped diving.

Archived