IGNORED

Barcelona Easy On The Eye!

Robiness

I understand, I'm only 18 and in my life time they have been way better than anything else i've seen. I just find it madness to think there has been a team better than this ever.. Still it's all about opinions ofcourse.

Well I've been around for more than 50 years and they are the best team I've ever seen - by a mile! Just wonderful to watch.

I dont buy into this "Messi only plays well with Xavi and Iniesta behind him". I'll admit it does help, but they are a world class team, (emphasis on the word TEAM).

Some of his runs and his dribbling is something which is unparalleled by anyone who has ever played the game ***CONTROVERSIAL***

but for all the attacking flair and pace they have, macherano, puyol, pique, etc have to get the ball for them to do it.

Me personally, Iniesta is the best all round player in the world.

I dont buy into this "Messi only plays well with Xavi and Iniesta behind him". I'll admit it does help, but they are a world class team, (emphasis on the word TEAM).

Some of his runs and his dribbling is something which is unparalleled by anyone who has ever played the game ***CONTROVERSIAL***

but for all the attacking flair and pace they have, macherano, puyol, pique, etc have to get the ball for them to do it.

Me personally, Iniesta is the best all round player in the world.

Best players:

Goalkeeper: Iker Casillas

Fullback: Phillip Lahm

Centre Back: Thiago Silva

Centre Midfielder: Xavi

Winger: Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi

Forward: Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo

Archived