IGNORED

How Many Points Can We Get For The Rest Of March?

miketh2nd

The rest of march fixtures are:-

Cardiff at home 5:20 kick off draw

Pompey away 3:00 kick off win

Watford home 7:45 kick off win

Boro away 3:00 kick off Lose

Derby county Home 3:00 kick off draw

Quite a tough march but if we can scrape a draw against cardiff we can keep our unbeaten run and take that confidence to pompey and then back home at watford.

Boro away is going to be a tough game and don't expect anything from it and derby are very inconsistent but we never seem to well against them I'd take a draw now.

Thats 8 points from 15 which I'd be chuffed with. If we can go on mini run Imo our destiny is in our own hands but if we let results slip we will be in the relegation mire.

Tbh I would be happy with a point a game average from those so 5 points, Boro would imagine we will lose, Cardiff is a lottery (which you could claim all games in this division are) would hope to get results from Pompey and Watford and then Derby I would say draw or loss. 5 points keeps the points ticking over meaning teams below us have to win, so if we beat pompey that puts them further behind, should hopefully get at least a point at Forest keeps that gap there.

I'll go for:

0 - Cardiff

1 - Portsmouth

3 - Watford

0 - 'boro

0 - Derby

0 - Forest

1 - Coventry

0 - Birmingham

0 - West Ham

3 - Barnsley

0 - Burnley

8 points and a total of 42 points = relegated.

Whilst I'd love to be more positive, our defence looks shot to pieces, and I don't see us scoring plenty of goals in enough games to balance things. As good as Tuesday night was, I believe it's a flash in the pan

As an away side, we've proven that we can't score or pick up any points for toffee, so that's those games written off.

With the home games, we've proven inconsistent so I'll take a stab in the dark and go for 1win 1draw and 1loss, so by the end of march we'll have a further 4 points.

In my eyes, anything more would be a bonus.

Archived