IGNORED

Massive Game Pompey

bangers

Pompry have bee on a bad run results wise, but performance wise, from what I have heard they have been GOOD.

It's gena be a real tough game, a real struggle and WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.

Common City, we more than matched Cardiff today and we didn't deserve to lose.....keep up the fighting football and we will get at least a point at Pompey

Pompry have bee on a bad run results wise, but performance wise, from what I have heard they have been GOOD.

Common City, we more than matched Cardiff today and we didn't deserve to lose.....keep up the fighting football and we will get at least a point at Pompey

We should be taking advantage of Portsmouths poor fortune, and taking all three points. Anything less will be a disaster!

We should be taking advantage of Portsmouths poor fortune, and taking all three points. Anything less will be a disaster!

Yeah we should be, but people seem to forget they still have a very decent side. I don't think we will win away again this season in all honesty and can't see us getting more than a point there.

Thought we were already relegated?

You cannot under estimate Portsmouth. In 9 games they have only conceeded 2 goals or more 3 times, and despite drawing 0-0 they battered Leeds. They don't score many, they don't conceede many.

I predict a tight game full of nervous energy, a draw is acceptable, a loss would be a disaster.

Archived