IGNORED

Atmosphere

FoD Barmy Army Bream

The 2 games this week have shown we're miles better off with just the 12,000 diehards than the extras who turn up, leave early and groan over every single misplaced pass.

Good effort from the team, brilliant effort from the supporters...

Yeah Dolman A suggested there's some life in the old dog. Thought Atyeo was up there too. Couldn't hear the eastend ......

Fishing anyone,we know the rest of the ground can't always hear the east end but Tuesday and today it was up there with the best, total old school support from young and old alike,more of the same please.

Fishing anyone,we know the rest of the ground can't always hear the east end but Tuesday and today it was up there with the best, total old school support from young and old alike,more of the same please.

Kidding of course. Whole ground did their bit today. I recognize the backs to the wall thing, but you do wonder where it came from? Up till tues it's a library, now it's intense down there again, Love it.

I stood in the Eastend for the first time in years, usually with happy clappers in the Williams

There was continual singing / chanting however double the noise and we will have a 70/80's atmosphere. It used to be electric

On the plus side its better than a few years ago when Eastend was shut to home supporter

Just the type of support vwe should want to hear at the gate for the rest of the season.

Low turn out from cardiff only to be expected but I reckon that is their worse support ever at the gate. sang only when they were winning and singing that we love you bollocks nicked off palace. dull.

Just the type of support vwe should want to hear at the gate for the rest of the season.

Low turn out from cardiff only to be expected but I reckon that is their worse support ever at the gate. sang only when they were winning and singing that we love you bollocks nicked off palace. dull.

Despite getting to a cup final and being bigger than Barcelona, Cardiffs support is awful, I'd expected that their "support" may dwindle in the midst of Swanseas rise to the premier league, however the apathy of Cardiff fans surprised me.

Who said they were fickle!

Maybe now they are back in the play off spots their away attendances will rise again.

It is not so long ago Cardiff would get gates of ten thousand in this division when struggling.

Atrocious attendances during the eighties Cardiff had gates below City's in the third division, but now with success they have attracted a lot of hangers on. Despite this they did have a noisy vocal suppport. Now their away support is timid and quiet at Ashton Gate. Probably scared of girls.

Archived