IGNORED

Jon Stead

bangers

What a class act this guy is. He has had so little football, and treated pretty poorly this season.....but he has taken his chsnce and CLEARLY CARES ABOUT OUR CLUB. He is a fighter and a battler and lead the line superbly in recent weeks.

Why was he frozen out earlier in the season? And would you offer him a new deal?

Well done steady keep up the good work.

Thought he was injured for most of the season? And club appeared to be under instructions to play Maynard in the hope he signed a new deal, something he wouldn't do being sat on the bench. Yes I would offer him a new deal, him, Pitman, Taylor and another striker I think would be a decent strike force for a championship club.

What a class act this guy is. He has had so little football, and treated pretty poorly this season.....but he has taken his chsnce and CLEARLY CARES ABOUT OUR CLUB. He is a fighter and a battler and lead the line superbly in recent weeks.

Why was he frozen out earlier in the season? And would you offer him a new deal?

Well done steady keep up the good work.

Completely agree. My respect for Stead as a player and a person grows more by the day.

Jon Stead and Brett Pitman is the strike partnership we should have been using all along, as soon as it was clear Nicky didnt give a sh*t about us.

They were great together last season and have a fantastic understanding between one another.

Stead is one of the most hard working and dedicated players you will find around. Thoroughly deserved his goal again yesterday, I just hope Del doesn't use that loss as an excuse to field 4-5-1 at Pompey on Saturday.

Archived