IGNORED

I Don't Mean To Put A Downer On Things....but We Are In Real Trouble....

bangers

Despite us being out of the dropzone Donny are just behind us with 2 games in hand.....and they are finding form at just the right time.

Unbeaten in 4, drawing with Brighton and P'Boro at home and points at Forest and West Ham away.....not olny have they been getting points....but in all these games they have, apparently, been the better side and dominated against the opposition.....

With games coming up at home to Millwall and Derby, and with their squad coming good I can really see them pulling away from the bottom 3, espeically if they can get ANYTHING at home to Reading tuesday.

They have 3 games coming up at home in a row, get 2 wins from these and they are out of the drop zone and pushing up the table.

Donny are hitting form at just the right time.....and starting to look like a very decent Championship side.....

This could spell disaster for us.....

Despite us being out of the dropzone Donny are just behind us with 2 games in hand.....and they are finding form at just the right time.

Unbeaten in 4, drawing with Brighton and P'Boro at home and points at Forest and West Ham away.....not olny have they been getting points....but in all these games they have, apparently, been the better side and dominated against the opposition.....

With games coming up at home to Millwall and Derby, and with their squad coming good I can really see them pulling away from the bottom 3, espeically if they can get ANYTHING at home to Reading tuesday.

They have 3 games coming up at home in a row, get 2 wins from these and they are out of the drop zone and pushing up the table.

Donny are hitting form at just the right time.....and starting to look like a very decent Championship side.....

I think we are starting to hit form also however, i think we'll beat Pompey and we sure have a chance against Watford.

Pompey are already relegated imo.

Coventry - Hitting form to a degree

Doncaster - Putting in a few good performances

Bristol City - Had 2 decent performances

Nottingham Forest - Look to have found a formula to pick up points

I think with our fixtures we will scrape it but it's definatley 2 out of Doncaster, Coventry and City to join Pompey.

Pompey are already relegated imo.

Coventry - Hitting form to a degree

Doncaster - Putting in a few good performances

Bristol City - Had 2 decent performances

Nottingham Forest - Look to have found a formula to pick up points

I think with our fixtures we will scrape it but it's definatley 2 out of Doncaster, Coventry and City to join Pompey.

It's looking that way. I think their is a good chance Donny will go on a good run winning another 5/6 games.....

And yesterday you wrote this:

We are not lacking quality in the squad. We are where we are due to 451 IMO. With a squad of James, Fontaine, elliott, Pearson, Adoamah, Stead and Pitman we have a core good enough to easily stay in the league....added to McManus we have a very good squad.....

Muppet.

Think Donny will be safe. Forest have 11 left but 7 of those are away and Millwall's run-in looks the toughest of all the teams in trouble. We have 10 massive games to go. Same passion from manager/team/fans in every game from now til end of season = Championship football next season. Onwards and upwards !

I got a funny feeling you may be under 16 so I will not rise to you. However if not happy to meet up and discuss it face to face. Now go away you silly little boy there are people on hear that want to discuss football and the club we love, now Fuxk off boy.

How very contradictory and equally childish!

wow bangers being negitive again what a suprise, this is the person who posted we would get hammered by Leicester,

Stay away bangers for the love of god,

I agree, the thought of us getting hammered by Leicester was an incredibly misguided and clueless thing to say, I mean, what indication was there that that could possibly happen? ............

I agree, the thought of us getting hammered by Leicester was an incredibly misguided and clueless thing to say, I mean, what indication was there that that could possibly happen? ............

of course it could happen are you simple or somthing,

Bitching and moaning about it is counter productive to the team and doesn't help our situation if people got behind the team like they did saturday and against leicester (I guess you didn't go to ether as you were posting through the game on tuesday and we were on the tele sat) we may drag our team over the line, I noticed the atmoshpere has been alot better in the last two game and it goes hand in hand with 2 fantastic performances good atmos = better performance,

If your going to moan and bitch just stay away your not needed in a relegation battle

of course it could happen are you simple or somthing,

Bitching and moaning about it is counter productive to the team and doesn't help our situation if people got behind the team like they did saturday and against leicester (I guess you didn't go to ether as you were posting through the game on tuesday and we were on the tele sat) we may drag our team over the line, I noticed the atmoshpere has been alot better in the last two game and it goes hand in hand with 2 fantastic performances good atmos = better performance,

If your going to moan and bitch just stay away your not needed in a relegation battle

The reason why the team has imprvOved is because they are 442 with a solid CM 2, unlike earlier in the season when the only times 442 was used Killenny played....meaning we got overrun.

As for people moaning at the Gate, the difference is BCFC have shown fight and hunger unlike previous games.....if they show no fight for the club, like they haven't in the vast majority of games I've been to, they will deservedly get stick.

People forget the likes of Pompey, Forest, Brighton, Leeds, Birmingham......WE DIDN'T EVEN CREATE A CHANCE AT HOMe......how can u expect fans to get behind that????

Also, the atmosphere down the gate has been good all year......until we CONCEDE and give up.

The difference with Leicester and Cardiff is they haven't lost fight and heart when they conceded......but that should be the norm throughout.....and that's not down to fans, that's Down to players application.....which has been poor upto Tuesday night.....

Think Donny will be safe. Forest have 11 left but 7 of those are away and Millwall's run-in looks the toughest of all the teams in trouble. We have 10 massive games to go. Same passion from manager/team/fans in every game from now til end of season = Championship football next season. Onwards and upwards !

Forest have a tough run in with away games....but got a big win at Millwall.

Millwall I agree have toughest run in, so they could get dragged right back in.

The key for us will be the Watford, coventry, Barnsley and derby home games.....3 wins and we should be safe.....

Forest have a tough run in with away games....but got a big win at Millwall.

Millwall I agree have toughest run in, so they could get dragged right back in.

The key for us will be the Watford, coventry, Barnsley and derby home games.....3 wins and we should be safe.....

Agree with this. The key is definitely that block of home games you mention. As without meaning to be negative I can't see us winning away from home again this season.

Pompey still have a better team than us. I would love us to win sat but I can't see us getting more than a point unfortunately

Agree with this. The key is definitely that block of home games you mention. As without meaning to be negative I can't see us winning away from home again this season.

Pompey still have a better team than us. I would love us to win sat but I can't see us getting more than a point unfortunately

Pompey havent been playing badly despite their results.....will be very tough at their place.

How very contradictory and equally childish!

Yes grifty, guilty as charged. I tripped up in the end after abusive comments by Bangers every time I posted. He needs to realise that everyone has a different opinion on how the beautiful game should be played. Surly that’s why we love it so much? I am much calmer now ;-)

And yesterday you wrote this:

Muppet.

I don't really think this is a fair comparison of points.

I don't think anyone would deny that the overall quality of the squad should be more than capable to survive in this league. But half our current regime arrived after we were left in a mess anyways. So yeah I agree with the point that our squad is good enough to stay in the league is a fair one. In the same way that Donny hitting form hasn;t come at a good time for us, especially considering some of the luck we're having at the moment in regards to results not reflecting performances and injuries. So don;t think anyones been "busted" as I don't think the points are that contradictory...

I don't really think this is a fair comparison of points.

I don't think anyone would deny that the overall quality of the squad should be more than capable to survive in this league. But half our current regime arrived after we were left in a mess anyways. So yeah I agree with the point that our squad is good enough to stay in the league is a fair one. In the same way that Donny hitting form hasn;t come at a good time for us, especially considering some of the luck we're having at the moment in regards to results not reflecting performances and injuries. So don;t think anyones been "busted" as I don't think the points are that contradictory...

They are not contradictory at all. You look at our playing squad and it is clear, that player for player we should be good enough to at least say in this division.....the likes of Cisse, stead, pitman, fonts etcetc are too good for the division below.

But a combination of a lack of momentum, low confidence and tactical **** ups, have ultimately left us in a very poor position......and I think combined with Donnys good run we could be in trouble.

You can see that, I can see that...but certain other posters are just looking to score points.....either that or their just thick as pig shit....probably both.

They are not contradictory at all. You look at our playing squad and it is clear, that player for player we should be good enough to at least say in this division.....the likes of Cisse, stead, pitman, fonts etcetc are too good for the division below.

But a combination of a lack of momentum, low confidence and tactical **** ups, have ultimately left us in a very poor position......and I think combined with Donnys good run we could be in trouble.

You can see that, I can see that...but certain other posters are just looking to score points.....either that or their just thick as pig shit....probably both.

none of us are bland to the postion we are in but there are two levels of posting, blindly slagging off for the sake of it and calling posters who disagree "thick as Pig shit" which is what this post appears to be,

Or contructive repsonces which people are trying to do but are being knocked back by personal insults or point scoring as you yourself are guilty of,

Saying I like sing in this situation is wind your neck in a bit

Archived