IGNORED

"half Time Entertaiment"

A couple of questions and observations.

I was stood at the back far corner of the East End last night, at half time I walked down to the front to speak to a few old mates, which gave me a great view of the half time entertainment.

On my way down I had a pee, missing the announcement to what was supposedly happening?

........I'm still none the wiser!

Can someone please clear up the following.

Was it a cross bar challenge? Or was it, see who can get the ball to stop closest to the goal line?

I sincerely hope it wasnt a cross bar challenge, as the kid in the City top was extremely good at scuffing the ball along the floor and easily has a future in this kind of competition.

If it was a crossbar challenge then:

Who the funk picked someone who has obviously never kicked a ball before in his life, maybe he's a relative of Mt Woolford!

I just hope sky chose not to show it????

The city guy sits by me. He's a special needs guy and has come for years. I think he was delighted with his opportunity

Yeah, just to confirm he is a special needs guy so couldnt really help it,he was over the moon that he had a chance to have a go at it.

Yeah, just to confirm he is a special needs guy so couldnt really help it,he was over the moon that he had a chance to have a go at it.

I believe many of the fans around me realised this fairly early and he recieved decent support from the back of the Atyeo - probably couldnt hear it down that end (why was it shooting towards the Wedlocks, surely towards the Atyeo would have been better?!)

A couple of questions and observations.

I was stood at the back far corner of the East End last night, at half time I walked down to the front to speak to a few old mates, which gave me a great view of the half time entertainment.

On my way down I had a pee, missing the announcement to what was supposedly happening?

........I'm still none the wiser!

Can someone please clear up the following.

Was it a cross bar challenge? Or was it, see who can get the ball to stop closest to the goal line?

I sincerely hope it wasnt a cross bar challenge, as the kid in the City top was extremely good at scuffing the ball along the floor and easily has a future in this kind of competition.

If it was a crossbar challenge then:

Who the funk picked someone who has obviously never kicked a ball before in his life, maybe he's a relative of Mt Woolford!

I just hope sky chose not to show it????

bring back the pg tips chimps tea party i say

in fact im gonna write to my mp about it

Archived