IGNORED

Hollowhead Goes Off On One

He's not funny. He was funny on one occasion, once, possibly. He's an attention seeking knob head.

I love the way he tries to blame the media for turning him into a figure of ridicule (no you did that yourself ********) and then he had to remind the wider world that he was a football manager.

I cannot understand the 'love in' with this fool.

I love the way he tries to blame the media for turning him into a figure of ridicule (no you did that yourself ********) and then he had to remind the wider world that he was a football manager.

I cannot understand the 'love in' with this fool.

I dont 'love' him I just think he's a bit of a joker and says some funny responses to interviewers.

Ian Holloway is no fool, the man speaks and thinks proper Brizzle cos thats where he comes from, He's been ran off the pitch at our tump FFS, he has a wide and valued knowledge of footy across the leagues, I for one rate him as a human being, we all know the personal issues in his private life...Do you know mine ? So in that vein i respect the man...i respect the sportsman and i respect his opinions on issues that i or you will never in our lives have a chance to disscuss at a level that this man has achieved..so get off your warrior keyboards and use yer kin heads and not your fingers....END OF THE MONDAY RANT

and somebody very happy to play the clown when things are going well and then accuse the media of treating him like one when things are not not going well, he is a ********.

I didn't say I like that side of him.. I said I like his funny and relaxed side he shows usually in pre-match interviews and not post-match interviews. The game needs people like him who brighten it up with humour from time to time imo.

I think he is a tool at times and very funny at other

There is one thing I would like is to see him manager here at City, We can hate him for being an ex gas head but just look at his record and then look at our own scottish numpty's

So what record is that?

Please explain what he has actually achieved as a manager.

Getting Blackpool into the premier league on a very small budget is a decent achievement in my book.

Yes, getting Blackpool up was obviously good.

But what about getting relegated with Leicester QPR and of course Blackpool.

He was sacked by the Gas and walkied out on Plymouth after preaching loyalty to the fans and players at that club.

So not really that good a "record" is it!

He was sacked by the Gas and walkied out on Plymouth after preaching loyalty to the fans and players at that club.

Exactly the quote he made on the documentary about him at Plymouth went along the lines of "I really feel at home here, I love the place and they love me", 4 months later off he went.

Since the days of Plymouth, Leicester and QPR I think he's learnt an awful lot as a manager as he's changed his philosophy all together. He went to Spain and watched training sessions and took in ideas on how to produce possession football which he had at Blackpool. He's still not a brilliant manager I agree but he's not a bad manager.

Archived