IGNORED

Stadium

Langford Red

Im guna take a wild guess at it going to a JR in May, no way it will be thrown out now, but lets not get started lets just concentrate our energies into staying in this league

There is no legal way it shouldn't be thrown out, (orignal one) but the nimbys can't afford a fresh one which was my guess in the delay and why the were so desprate to work the intimedation angle,

We'll just wait and see

Media pressure instigates answers.

National Reporters (BBC/Sky/Itv) outside asking questions with relentless attitudes would speed up the process.

Agree that it can but you are forgetting something.....................no one else but a few of us little people down here in the corner of Bristol really care about it

If there is only one Justice Underhill, he is sitting tomorrow (court 17) and did today.

http://www.justice.g...chancery-judges

Yep, I assumed it was a joke earlier that he was off sick??

Fed up with the whole thing anyway. It'll go to J R and we'll lose, and it'll have to be taken up all over again. I don't think many are expecting anything else. They should'nt be. Anything to squeeze more money out of the system. Scandalous and disgusting given the current economic climate, but the whole thing is a law unto itself, much like banking.

**** this country, when you've been to the States as many times as I have and seen how quickly things move. One year I was there an entire interstate intersection was built in the three weeks we we're there. It takes that long to clean the windows in the high street in this dump.

on Twitter there is talk of secret exciting news thats going to be on radio bristol this week some think its the ground,

I don't as the info is far to vague

Being naturally sceptical I can't imagine it's anything to do with AV. I doubt very much anyone could leak info, or that's there's even been a decision, otherwise why not announce it today?

Knowing Radio Bristol, there idea of "exciting secret" will be something most other people wouldn't find generally mundane.

Fingers crossed though.

Being naturally sceptical I can't imagine it's anything to do with AV. I doubt very much anyone could leak info, or that's there's even been a decision, otherwise why not announce it today?

Knowing Radio Bristol, there idea of "exciting secret" will be something most other people wouldn't find generally mundane.

Fingers crossed though.

I'm normally positive but not from that tweet that could mean anything tbh,

on Twitter there is talk of secret exciting news thats going to be on radio bristol this week some think its the ground,

I don't as the info is far to vague

Knowing Radio Bristol, there idea of "exciting secret" will be something most other people wouldn't find generally mundane...

New Tea Rooms to open up in Redland... Serving Cream Teas daily and to stay open late in to the afternoon (4pm)...

Archived