IGNORED

Bbc Championship Predictor

BCAGFC

I can't see us getting more than 43 points. :(

Doncaster have some massive home games left against the bottom teams, as do Coventry.

It's going to be tough for us and we will have to seriously buck our ideas up, especially away from home.

BCAGFC

Think these games will be the deciding factor:

Us

Pompey (a)

Florist (a)

Coventry (H)

Coventry

Pompey (H)

Millwall (H)

Doncaster (H)

Doncaster

Millwall (H)

Pompey (H)

Coventry (a)

Florist

Us (H)

Pompey (H)

Millwall

Doncaster (a)

Pompey (a)

Coventry (a)

Pompey

Us (H)

Millwall (H)

Doncaster (a)

Coventry (a)

Florist (a)

Coventry, Florist & Doncaster have one hell of a chance of getting out of it as they have the advantage of home games against the bottom teams, whereas Millwall, Pompey & Us will have to do it the hard way on our travels.

BCAGFC

1. Southampton 93

2. Reading 89

3. West Ham 86

4. Birmingham 83

5. Cardiff 81

6. Brighton 78

18. Florist 46

19. Peterborough 45

20. Millwall (-16 GD) 44

21. Doncaster (-31 GD) 44

------------------------------------------

22. City (-32 GD) 43

23. Coventry 41

24. Portsmouth 33

And there were some games when I tried to be optimistic for us too. Doesn't look good.

I've got us staying up comfortably, but then I am an optimist. I think the advantage we have is that our last 2 games are against teams who're almost certain to have nothing to play for, we could even meet a West Ham who're either already gaurenteed promotion or are stumbling at the last. We also get to play Portsmouth, Florist and Coventry, while no one has a particularly easy run in, not least Millwall who are currently above us. I think that if we go into the last few weeks needing points we'll be able to get them. While we have some crappy games coming up (West Ham at home, Brum away) we also have some good ones (starting with Pompey on Saturday) and we do seem to have improved a little in recent weeks

43pts wasn't enough for me. 44 for Mill and Donny sent us down with Cov and Pompey.

Me too unfortunately - Although I may have been over generous with one or two of the Forest / P'Boro scores, but I think they wil both stay up on luck. Would like to see Southampton beat Worst Ham on the last day via GD though!!! (I put them down for a couple of big wins too btw, but I only really bothered with the top 4 and bottom 10s results)

Edit: Why is pasting the table into my post not working?

(Running NoScript add on in FF which may not help!)

I've just tried it again with the results as follows:

Draw at pompey

Draw with derby

Draw with west ham

Win against Watford

Win against Barnsley

Win against Coventry

Loss at forest

Loss at Brum

Loss at boro

Loss at Burnley

I would say that's realistic in my opinion.

I've just tried it again with the results as follows:

Draw at pompey

Draw with derby

Draw with west ham

Win against Watford

Win against Barnsley

Win against Coventry

Loss at forest

Loss at Brum

Loss at boro

Loss at Burnley

I would say that's realistic in my opinion.

Think about the Burnley game; they'll have their heads on a beach in Antigua, we could be fighting for our survival. If we need points we will win that game

i have us going down by goal difference with Cov and Pompey below us. shockingly, i thought i was quite generous to city with some of my predictions. worrying times

Similar to yours, but I have us surviving by a point but with a horrendous goal difference of -32 and 45 points. Like yours, I think I have been incredibly generous with some of our results and used slight bias and the unpredictability of the championship to conclude some of my results. I am incredibly worried for us at present.

Is it just me or do all the teams around us seem to have more winnable games?

1. West Ham 89

2. Southampton 88

3.Reading 83

4.M'boro 79

5.Cardiff 74

6.Brum 73

19. Doncaster 49

20. Barnsley 48

21. BCFC 46

22. Millwall 45

23. Coventry 45

24. Portsmouth 36

Results as follows:

Portsmouth 1 City 0

City 2 Watford 1

Middlesbro' 4 City 0

City 1 Derby 0

Forest 1 City 0

City 2 Coventry 0

Brum 3 City 1

City 1 W.Ham 3

City 3 Barnsley 2

Burnley 1 City 0

Obvious problem with this is it includes winning 4 out of 5 home games which isn't very realistic.

My pessimistic gut feeling before the predictor results was we'll just, agonisingly, go down, and that hasn't changed.

It might do if City can get a win, or even a draw, at Portsmouth, because avoiding defeat there with an assured performance could be the catalyst for a much more confident and resilient BCFC team taking the field for the run in.

Pompey away 3

Watford home 1

Midd away 0

Derby home 3

Forest away 0

Cov away 3

bham away 0

wham home 0

barnsley home 3

Burnley away 3

Gives us 50 points and easily safe. All those games I have given us 3 points for are winnable. Burnley away could be tough but even a loss or draw there and we'd stay up. I still think we can do it just need same heart and passion as the last couple of games and at some point it will 'click'. Pompey on saturday is a must win, if we get 3 points there I think that will give us the belief. Lose and it could shatter what small amount of confidence we have...

Pompey away 3

Watford home 1

Midd away 0

Derby home 3

Forest away 0

Cov away 3

bham away 0

wham home 0

barnsley home 3

Burnley away 3

Gives us 50 points and easily safe. All those games I have given us 3 points for are winnable. Burnley away could be tough but even a loss or draw there and we'd stay up. I still think we can do it just need same heart and passion as the last couple of games and at some point it will 'click'. Pompey on saturday is a must win, if we get 3 points there I think that will give us the belief. Lose and it could shatter what small amount of confidence we have...

Pretty likely that Burnley won't have anything to play for last day, so could be an advatange for us if we need something.

Archived