IGNORED

Sean Davis Likely Out For Pompey Game

CiderArmyy

Cant see his fitness improving unless he gets a full preseason in, been out injured for so long this will keep happening. Shame because hes a quality player

As he hasn't got much play time here yet i expect we may get him for another month after all he's only here to build fitness

FFS.. whats he got left after the pompey games.. 2 games left? waste of a signing..

Thats assuming he is actually costing us anything / much. I get the impression we are the one's doing Bolton a favour here.

FFS.. whats he got left after the pompey games.. 2 games left? waste of a signing..

It might work in our favour - bolton might let us have him for another month, cos he aint got the match fitness yet - we have some big games in that month and he looks like a very good player.

Sorry but this was just bound to happen. I really rate the guy but come on, nearly 3 years out , a few reserve outings and then back into the peak time of a Championship season. It was worth a punt but we cant be surprised at the outcome. Dont know what anyone else thinks but Joe Bryan has to be given a chance again tomorrow. However "leggy" he was prior to Cardiff, I was still surpised that he wasn't on the bench at all. I actually fancy us to nick a one nil tomorrow although a point at Pompey and a win against Watford would be fantastic given the tough games our immediate rivals have.

With Davis in the middle with Cisse, and Pearson and Albert either side. I think that is a great midfield for any Championship side... When was the last time we said that about City???

Just hope he gets himself fit and available!

Stephen Pearson is FAR more effective in a middle 2......gets stuck in, makes great runs, breaks with pace, can create. Would make more sense to have Pearson in the middle with Bryan/Woolford on the left.

Stephen Pearson is FAR more effective in a middle 2......gets stuck in, makes great runs, breaks with pace, can create. Would make more sense to have Pearson in the middle with Bryan/Woolford on the left.

i'd rather not have woolford anywhere near the first team thanks.

i'd rather not have woolford anywhere near the first team thanks.

You have no input to the squad, so what you want is completely irrelevant. Woolford/Bryan add balance to the side, and allow Pearson to play the creative, box to box role in the middle......the only player in the current squad who can perform that role from the middle of midfield

You have no input to the squad, so what you want is completely irrelevant. Woolford/Bryan add balance to the side, and allow Pearson to play the creative, box to box role in the middle......the only player in the current squad who can perform that role from the middle of midfield

Pearson best game i saw him play Cardiff, Davis as i say above went into the middle and was poor apart from the , shot Pearson went wide, he unless i am blind did not like that tactic move in the game.

Pearson best game i saw him play Cardiff, Davis as i say above went into the middle and was poor apart from the , shot Pearson went wide, he unless i am blind did not like that tactic move in the game.

No you are not blind.....he was not a happy bunny.

Archived