IGNORED

Bristol Council Ok's Town Green Status

myol'man

It will be this sort of, genuine, spot that might lose out in the future because of the changes being made as a result of the likes of the AVG application.

Walk my son's dog through there on a daily basis when he is working away. You couldn't have much more of a contrast that this very pretty steeply wooded narrow valley with the Frome running through the bottom, compared to the characterless toxic ex-land filled site where our new ground is going! :)

What I don't understand is why the greenists are so against the proposals for AV to create a much better open space wild life environment for the future. Far more attractive to plants ,animals, birds and humans alike, than what is there at the moment.

Walk my son's dog through there on a daily basis when he is working away. You couldn't have much more of a contrast that this very pretty steeply wooded narrow valley with the Frome running through the bottom, compared to the characterless toxic ex-land filled site where our new ground is going! :)

What I don't understand is why the greenists are so against the proposals for AV to create a much better open space wild life environment for the future. Far more attractive to plants ,animals, birds and humans alike, than what is there at the moment.

If the greenies saw a peice of land anywhere they would want to stop a development on it.

In this case the applicants don't want the stadium built by their homes, so they are using this law to try to stop it. The greenies support them because of their principles.

You also have the groups purporting to be green, when they are actually only supporting the TVG lot, because they want to protect their own rural locations from possible greenbelt development, they think that allowing a stadium sets a precident for all sorts of developments, which it does not.

Archived