IGNORED

The Little Master

The Batman

Not Lionel Messi, but Sachin Tendulkar.

100 100's in international cricket. Fantastic achievement from who many claim is the greatest batsman ever.

Controversial as those who disagree say Donald Bradman, and of course Downend's own WG Grace.

Well done that man.

Unless it goes back to uncovered pitches no one will ever compare to the Don. He'd have 200 hundreds by now with all the cricket they play nowadays.

Sachin is still am-bloody-mazing though

Bradman never played in the sub continent though did he? Different game there. No matter how great Bradman was, until you are put under the non stop pressure quality spin can bring, he cannot be compared to those who had to play in every cricketing country, under every condition.

Bradman a great historical cricketer, but the best? not sure he proved he had the full game to back it up. Not saying he couldn'y just nothing to say he could.

For me Tendulkar takes it for playing everywhere, to a high standard

Bradman never played in the sub continent though did he? Different game there. No matter how great Bradman was, until you are put under the non stop pressure quality spin can bring, he cannot be compared to those who had to play in every cricketing country, under every condition.

Bradman a great historical cricketer, but the best? not sure he proved he had the full game to back it up. Not saying he couldn'y just nothing to say he could.

It's difficult to argue that Bradman wasn't the greatest ever when, with his test average of 99.94, he stands head and shouders above all others, retired and still playing.

I actually agree with you to be honest.

He only played in Australia or England. Never went to India, South Africa, West Indies etc, they had to go to Australia to play.

Who's to say he would score 100+ on those surfaces? we'll never know.

One thing is for certain, he can only play against what is put infront of him, and he did that pretty well.

I actually agree with you to be honest.

He only played in Australia or England. Never went to India, South Africa, West Indies etc, they had to go to Australia to play.

Who's to say he would score 100+ on those surfaces? we'll never know.

One thing is for certain, he can only play against what is put infront of him, and he did that pretty well.

The likes of sobers, botham and Flintoff have more credibility to me to be honest, bat bowl and field in the slips now that takes unbelievable concentration and ability. Far better than players that concentrate on one area of the game. You just wonder how great these three could have become if the concentrated on one facet of the game, like messers bradman and tendulkar

Archived