IGNORED

Barnard

madmax

I see ex-City boy Barnard's contract is up at the end of the season with Grimsby and is waiting to see if he will be offered a new one. He is currently in the Welsh squad to face Russia tomorrow night. I remember pre-season most of you guys were saying bring him back and then he signed for Grimsby, do you still want him or do you think we have strength in depth in his position?

Link: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/articl...=172850&cpid=11

MM

Guest duncan james

BRING BACK JUNIOR BENT AND ALLISON????back row of the atteyo will be trembling at the knees as this was all they ever hit how funny

as for barnard ?dont need him average player in an average team plus we dont need him

Fickle. So what if he's a former player, comments like this really do pi** me off. All I was trying to say was is there a place in our squad for him if he can still do a job.

If Jackie was still playing and we were desperate to fill his position I'm sure you'll still be saying the same....eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM

Guest pogue mahone

no there is not a place in our squad for him, we have craig woodman now, who will become every bit as good as barnard was if not better. so leave the past where it belongs.

which negates your second point about jackie, because we are not desperate to fill barnard's old position.

is that within your ken ?

Archived