IGNORED

What An Absolute Disgrace

BCFC Jordan

Should of won that game (whether it would have been deserved is questionable)

Don't see it mentioned elsewhere but we were about to score right at the death, with an open goal net to score in (Ashdown had come up for the corner) and the referee decides to stop play, in order to book the Pompey player?!? Disgraceful.

Onto the game, I think the players battled hard with McManus and Fontaine being particularly impressive, although it's a shame Fonts can't shoot! Carey and Macca were far too slow and it signified our need for new full backs. Think Spence should be playing RB ahead of Carey personally, for his pace and link up play with Albert.

Both teams battled hard, with a lack of quality in creating any chances from both teams preventing any goals. Pompey fans were fantastic today, fair play to them.

Should of won that game (whether it would have been deserves is questionable)

Don't see it mentioned elsewhere but we were about to score right at the death, with an open goal net to score in (Ashdown had come up for the corner) and the referee decides to stop play, in order to book the Pompey player?!? Disgraceful.

Onto the game, I think the players battled hard with McManus and Fontaine being particularly impressive, although it's a shame Fonts can't shoot! Carey and Macca were far too slow and it signified our need for new full backs. Think Spence should be playing RB ahead of Carey personally, for his pace and link up play with Albert.

Both teams battled hard, with a lack of quality in creating any chances from both teams preventing any goals. Pompey fans were fantastic today, fair play to them.

Pretty great summary of the game actually. I think it's true we have FB problems. Has anyone noticed all our recent goals conceded have come near post? Carey and McCallister are good players but slow now, meaning they need to drop pretty deep. I'm happy with them for now, but a definite area to improve for next season. I agree about the Portsmouth fans, made some great noise. Someone mentioned about bringing a drum to the Gate..I thought it added to the atmosphere at Fratton..but I guess that's because it was played right!

Jordan for the love of all things nice please leave this be......today doesn't need to be about Football or Our Game Result......there is a 23 year old Footballer in Critically ill condition in hospital fighting for his life right now.... I think you of all people should have bit of respect .....

Jordan for the love of all things nice please leave this be......today doesn't need to be about Football or Our Game Result......there is a 23 year old Footballer in Critically ill condition in hospital fighting for his life right now.... I think you of all people should have bit of respect .....

Excuse me, there is a separate thread for that, there is nothing wrong with this a thread it's about our game from someone who actually went to the game, get off yer high horse

Don't understand how I'm being disrespectful. Fabrice is in my thoughts just like he is with the majority of people aware of the situation. Hope he pulls through.

Life has got to go on. Things don't stop because of one man's illness.

I'm not being heartless but you are wrong. It's a sad part of life that people get ill and people die.

Did you tell people to stop posting when 22 children died in a horrific crash this week.

After reading post this evening a word pops up now and again and that word is perspective!

A little bit over-dramatic I think. We had tornadoes out here a week or so ago that killed dozens - yet we all carried on and were able to discuss the weather amongst other things without people trying to gain brownie-points.

yea but today of all days it doesn't matter about ''The Game Of Football'' or ''Our Football Result'' is all we're saying ....so what we played badly..get over it...its ONLY A Game at the end of the day....The Results are NO Big Deal..sometimes you lose ''Football Games'' in life...so what....

Without trying to sound harsh, that post was rather dramatic, like somebody has previously said, there is already a thread for this.

yea but today of all days it doesn't matter about ''The Game Of Football'' or ''Our Football Result'' is all we're saying ....so what we played badly..get over it...its ONLY A Game at the end of the day....The Results are NO Big Deal..sometimes you lose ''Football Games'' in life...so what....

To be honest, this way of thinking is weird, every day hundreds of thousands of people die around the world, that to is more important than football. my life and lifestyle, your life and lifestyle is more important than football. Doesn't stop people talking about football. The guy isn't even dead! And lets hope it stays that way. But someones misfortune doesn't mean the world or forum comes to a end for a day. It is life. I feel sorry fo the guy, but that is it, there are plenty of people out there having heart attacks that are not being reported. Does it stop us goingabout our every day lives? No

cityhead for the love of all things nice please leave this be......today doesn't need to be about POSTING OPINIONS ON INTERNET FORUMS......there is a 23 year old Footballer in Critically (sic) ill condition in hospital fighting for his life right now.... I think you of all people should have bit of respect .....

There, fixed your post for you.

My Bad.........sorry I was going to post about a football issue...........but I am too upset about the deaths of the anti -government forces in the Homs enclave in Syria.............sorry to hear about Fabrice, and I sincerely hope he gets better soon.............but what has that got to do with Portsmouth v City? Anyway I think D'Urso is a paranoid little toad

Did you also see the blatant hand ball in the area when Stead had a clear header on goal and Pompey palmed the ball away ? With that, the blatant Woolford foul and the last minuted professional foul on James Portsmouth should have finished the match with 9 men on the pitch and we should have bagged 3 goals from those chances....

The most ridiculous post I have ever read on this rather ridiculous forum...

deary me....

what???

To be honest, this way of thinking is weird, every day hundreds of thousands of people die around the world, that to is more important than football. my life and lifestyle, your life and lifestyle is more important than football. Doesn't stop people talking about football. The guy isn't even dead! And lets hope it stays that way. But someones misfortune doesn't mean the world or forum comes to a end for a day. It is life. I feel sorry fo the guy, but that is it, there are plenty of people out there having heart attacks that are not being reported. Does it stop us goingabout our every day lives? No

Careful mate. I said something similar to this after another sad event a few months ago and was banned for weeks by the Compassion Police.

The best tribute you can ever pay to anyone in any circumstances is to show that life goes on.

Things as bad and far worse happen every single day whether close to home or further afield.

Your logic makes no sense.

Archived