IGNORED

Massive Respect Real Madrid

bcfc1982

The only thing that lacks class is the manager.

He has his moments but he also has said "We're all with Abidal. If a public act of support could happen tomorrow my men would participate in it. There are no team differences when it comes to these things. This young man deserves to have a fantastic life because he's done so much for sport he should be proud of. He has his whole life ahead of him and we would love him to play football again. If this problem prevents him from doing so I wish him a long and happy life nonetheless''

Pepe I agree lacks class and I hope he is sold as we could do with a better centre half to partner Ramos. Hopefully Thiago Silva. Everyone should know Real Madrid CF are the worlds most classy club though.

How are they?

How are they?

They do charities for all natural disaster on this earth, they give tonnes of money to the people who are suffering in those circumstances. They give more back to the world than any other club in my opinion. Barcelona are also very classy but Sergio Busquets is the most unclassy player in football. Pepe isn't much better but Busquets is a disgrace.

They do charities for all natural disaster on this earth, they give tonnes of money to the people who are suffering in those circumstances. They give more back to the world than any other club in my opinion. Barcelona are also very classy but Sergio Busquets is the most unclassy player in football. Pepe isn't much better but Busquets is a disgrace.

Look they did a good thing tonight but IMO they arent a decent club. They think the only way to beat Barca is to kick them off the pitch. The manager thinks sticking fingers in people's eyes is ok plus the club racks up more debt than anyone else.

Look they did a good thing tonight but IMO they arent a decent club. They think the only way to beat Barca is to kick them off the pitch. The manager thinks sticking fingers in people's eyes is ok plus the club racks up more debt than anyone else.

They are in less debt than Barcelona and most of the other clubs in the Spanish top flight. They rake in 400m+ in revenue which is the highest in sport.

I agree the games against Barcelona turn into a circus which is bad but as a club overall they are fantastic and they give so much to the world and the people who are struggling in the countries filled with poverty.

I'm a Real Madrid supporter. Even in Euro matches against UK teams. The La liga is years ahead of the Premier League which is why the league can boast World Cup holders, Euro champions, National under-21 champions.

I agree, so many teams in La Liga would do well against the best teams from the premier league, we just saw Bilbao batter Man Utd and Bilbao aren't even in the top 4.

Unless you actually have some family/residency link to Madrid, I can't for the life of me see why anyone would 'support' a club from there.

It just smacks of playground glory-hunting and fat blokes from Nuneaton wearing Brasil t-shirts...

I support Real Madrid as I have always found them to be an incredible club overall, everything they do has to be the best. I always used to watch the old galacticos of Figo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo etc and just love the football they played as I think it was better than Barcelona play today due to it's tempo and flair.

Obviously Bristol City are my club that I love the most but overseas and in interest of european football I have alot of affection for Real Madrid.

I'm a Real Madrid supporter. Even in Euro matches against UK teams. The La liga is years ahead of the Premier League which is why the league can boast World Cup holders, Euro champions, National under-21 champions.

It's not, they, granted, have much better technique and skill, but as a league it is the same as Scotland. Two dominant teams and that is it. That is not a good league in terms of competition.

It's been like it for years, in terms of proper competition Italian, English an German leagues are far better. Skill and technique would probably be taken by Portuguese and spanish leagues.

It's not, they, granted, have much better technique and skill, but as a league it is the same as Scotland. Two dominant teams and that is it. That is not a good league in terms of competition.

It's been like it for years, in terms of proper competition Italian, English an German leagues are far better. Skill and technique would probably be taken by Portuguese and spanish leagues.

The reasons for the domination of Barcelona and Real Madrid are due to them getting the vast majority of the TV rights and the other clubs getting small amounts. Also when both clubs take in around 350-400m in revenue each season it says it all really, amazing how when they signed Ronaldo for 80M they made it back in 3 months in shirt sales alone.

The reasons for the domination of Barcelona and Real Madrid are due to them getting the vast majority of the TV rights and the other clubs getting small amounts. Also when both clubs take in around 350-400m in revenue each season it says it all really, amazing how when they signed Ronaldo for 80M they made it back in 3 months in shirt sales alone.

exactly, so in essence makes it a carbon copy of Scotland, although that could be seen as a one league team now.

It's disgusting how the rest of Spain is forced to feed on scraps and the big two can arrange their own deals. I would like to see how Messi et al would fair in a much more competitive league, because they look like world beaters in a very very very uncompetitive league.

Archived