IGNORED

Just Seen Highlights

leadman

Highlights? You mean Cisse having a defelected shot onto the keepers knees! That is as good as it got for us. lucky/Unliucky, no, just one of the few teams to go there and make a team low on confidence, playing yyoungsters, releasing better player on loan actually look good and dominant.

The overall game Portsmouth deserved at the very least a point, they had so many good chances which is the most worrying thing, if it wasn't for lack of confidence and bad shooting they could have put 4 or 5 past us.

Think we have to look at our own performances before judging the refs. And anyway, every knows what we are like when the opposition goes down to 10 we invariably draw or lose and play even worse, so he probably did us a favour in keeping 11 Pompey players on the pitch.

make a team low on confidence, playing youngsters, releasing better player on loan actually look good and dominant.

They were hardly playing youngsters Pompey had 6 players in their 30's most with Premier League experience as well. Dont forget 11 of our squad on Sat are still in their 20's

They were hardly playing youngsters Pompey had 6 players in their 30's most with Premier League experience as well. Dont forget 11 of our squad on Sat are still in their 20's

I know that, and theri defence has experience, but they still have palyers starting that would not normally be anywhere near the first team.

And for the rest of my posting? right or wrong?

I know that, and theri defence has experience, but they still have palyers starting that would not normally be anywhere near the first team.

And for the rest of my posting? right or wrong?

8 of their starting 11 would walk into our team

Yeah i agree with the rest of your post but injuries aint helped us and quite a few of our squad wouldnt be playing if others were fit.

I just hope that Pompey lose 3 or 4 more players before the deadline. We need to bring some new faces as well as what we've got arent good enough or seem interested in battling for us

Highlights? You mean Cisse having a defelected shot onto the keepers knees! That is as good as it got for us. lucky/Unliucky, no, just one of the few teams to go there and make a team low on confidence, playing yyoungsters, releasing better player on loan actually look good and dominant. The overall game Portsmouth deserved at the very least a point, they had so many good chances which is the most worrying thing, if it wasn't for lack of confidence and bad shooting they could have put 4 or 5 past us. Think we have to look at our own performances before judging the refs. And anyway, every knows what we are like when the opposition goes down to 10 we invariably draw or lose and play even worse, so he probably did us a favour in keeping 11 Pompey players on the pitch.

Before someone lays into you for not being positive I completely agree.

Before someone lays into you for not being positive I completely agree.

+1 here too

It is very frustrating that we cannot do what teams do to us.....apply pressure for periods of the game which usually result in a goal...

We had a spell just prior to HT but did not make most of it (not even a clear shot at goal really)

then I fully expected Pompey to score when they had pressure on us just after the interval and again at the end - I think they are the first team not to do so when pressuring our defence!

At least the Plus was picking up a point away................if you are doing any kind of prediction thingy then make sure you do not put us down for anything more away from home because I honestly cant see it happening with the games we have left....

Lets hope we can pickup at least 3 wins from the home games we have and that it is enough to see us through to safety at the end of what has become a very very dissapointing season both on and off the pitch

Onwards & upwards

Archived