IGNORED

Middlesbrough Away - How Many/car Parking

Eighteen97

How many are planning on making the trip?

For those that have been before, any car parking tips? Looking at google maps, the riverside looks a bit out of the way from anywhere.

if you can PM me ( i dont know how to do it though) I have 2 ground car park tickets to give away but need to arrange when to meet.

How many are planning on making the trip?

For those that have been before, any car parking tips? Looking at google maps, the riverside looks a bit out of the way from anywhere.

In fact you'll find the town centre is pretty small and the Riverside is only about a 10 min walk from the railway station. There's an NCP right by the station (although it looks like some kindly soul has sorted you for free parking!)

The last 2 seasons we've gone pre-match to the Walkabout in Corporation Road (head out of the station into the main shopping centre and turn left), and both times they were giving 20% off food & drink for those with match tickets. Reasonably friendly pub as well, for the most part. From there it's again about a 10 minute walk to the ground. I'll probably be doing that again on Saturday.

Is it potd, if so will price go up. Can you park at ground?

There are loads of car park spaces right outside the ground just look for the chaps and chapettes in high vis. The Boro main car park is home support only or it was the last time I went.

Thanks, live in Manchester so about 1.45hr journey. Just didn't want to get there and find no parking. Anyone need lift up here let me know, will try to sort something.

We had the same thought first time we went up there, ended up ariving 2 and 1/2 hours early as parking was dead easy. Spent the time walking around the ground bumped into Southgate first thing I asked him was why did you want to take a pen in eueo 96 he was'nt best pleased but he did sign my brothers programe. :laughcont:

Archived