IGNORED

Fabrice Muamba - Chance To Show Our Support

simonwheeler

What i find strange is that a former player collapses on the pitch from a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (Evander Sno) and that hardly got a mention, maybe a few words on here, but there was no talk of a 1 minute clap for him? and the reason why is because it wasnt in the media like the Frabrice case... people play up to the media and over react and this is a perfect example! Get well soon Fabrice, as there are many people who dont!

I think the supporter's club sent him a get well message/card on behalf of the club (could be wrong about that). I completely agree though, this happened to an ex player of ours and we never had a minutes applause/silence or anything. If he had died then yes no problem with any tributes etc but he looks like he is going to be ok so why do anything now?

Doesn't anyone spot the irony of 'praying' to a supposedly 'supreme being' who, if you follow the logic, presumably gave him the heart attack in the first place? Good old God: gets all the credit and none of the blame. A bit like Albert Adomah.

Agree. Remember Baby 81 from the Tsunami? It was a miracle that this baby was near enough the only survivor from a whole island, thank God for saving it... If god saved that baby he also killed 1000s of others. Cheers then. I won't be praying for Muamba, I will be thinking of his family...

Doesn't anyone spot the irony of 'praying' to a supposedly 'supreme being' who, if you follow the logic, presumably gave him the heart attack in the first place? Good old God: gets all the credit and none of the blame. A bit like Albert Adomah.

Wow, your right, no one has ever mentioned anything like that before, I'll change my whole lifestyle and thought process!

I imagine God would track back and help out his defence though.

So, was there any form of recognition?

Not that I saw mate. Nothing even at the beginning. Although he is in a much better position than he was Sunday when other teams held minute applause at the start of the game. I wasn't sure if it was necessary last night

Still worth a punt though....might not be as over the hill as people say?

Might be an issue if he brings his son with him?

"You're only playing because you are the son of God" - I'm sure I heard Robbored say that once.

Archived