IGNORED

Watford Commentary

Tom Fleuriot

Thought people may be interested in what the local Watford radio commentators had to say.

- Red card was touch and go but you can't lunge in.

- Fans were like they were watching an exhibition match, and were like a library (mentioned this a few times)

- Pitman was whingeing throughout (the commentators took the piss out of him when he was subbed).

- City look like a team devoid of belief.

- "Bristol City looked resigned to their fate from very early on".

- Jon Stead missed our best chance.

- "far far easier than we had any right to expect"

- "never put under that much pressure"

- "scoreline doesn't flatter Watford"

- "City ran out of ideas pretty quickly"

- City are reliant on three teams being worse than us.

It was the way the opposition commentators had very little positive to say about any of our players that I found disappointing. Not sure what else to say. Still think we need to give McInnes a season in charge, and I don't think the club is rotten or any of that hyperbole. But if I had to put money on it I'd say we'll be in League One next season.

'tis mean yonks since posted, but as I listened to it on 3 counties radio, I assume the same one...

...their comment that got me was the one about they seemed to be playing with no team spirit, the players seemed to be begrudgingly going about their work and seemed churlish.

Nothing at all to get excited about.

'tis mean yonks since posted, but as I listened to it on 3 counties radio, I assume the same one...

...their comment that got me was the one about they seemed to be playing with no team spirit, the players seemed to be begrudgingly going about their work and seemed churlish.

Nothing at all to get excited about.

3 Counties indeed. They seemed fairly unbiased in their commentary. Some local radio is blatant, but they made an effort to know a bit about the club.

Stead got some praise. Nobody else really.

Thought people may be interested in what the local Watford radio commentators had to say.

- Red card was touch and go but you can't lunge in.

- Fans were like they were watching an exhibition match, and were like a library (mentioned this a few times)

- Pitman was whingeing throughout (the commentators took the piss out of him when he was subbed).

- City look like a team devoid of belief.

- "Bristol City looked resigned to their fate from very early on".

- Jon Stead missed our best chance.

- "far far easier than we had any right to expect"

- "never put under that much pressure"

- "scoreline doesn't flatter Watford"

- "City ran out of ideas pretty quickly"

- City are reliant on three teams being worse than us.

It was the way the opposition commentators had very little positive to say about any of our players that I found disappointing. Not sure what else to say. Still think we need to give McInnes a season in charge, and I don't think the club is rotten or any of that hyperbole. But if I had to put money on it I'd say we'll be in League One next season.

Seriously rich for watford to talk about atmosphere. Theres is shite!

Archived